osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: recruiting-simplifies

recruiting-simplifies Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Thread at a glance:

Recruiting-Simplifies HOTLIST : SENIOR .NET // SENIOR SAP FI/CO FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANTS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR PROJECTS NATIONWIDE UNLESS SPECIFIED. YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. NITHYA- DATAMINDZ LLC.

Dear Associates,   Greetings. Please find below the list of consultants currently available for projects NATIONWIDE. Your HELP AND SUPPORT is HIGHLY APPRECIATED.   REGARDING RATE CONFIRMATION AND AGREEMENT RELATED, KINDLY CONTACT NITHYA @ 925-241-7241 (24 * 7 Support line)     NOTE: TO RECEIVE UPDATED PROFILE ALONG WITH CONTACT INFORMATION KINDLY CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE CONSULTANT AND EMAIL ASAP       SKILLSET NAME / VISA STATUS RATE / NEGOTIABLE CURRENT LOCATION TOTAL EXPERIENCE US EXPERIENCE RELLOCATION  / AVAILABILITY SENIOR SAP FICO FUNCTIONAL DEVINDER / US CITIZEN $50-70/HOUR (Corp to Corp) FRESNO , CA 7 + 6 + IMMEDIATE SENIOR .NET DATAMINDZ_AR / US CITIZEN $50-60/HOUR (Corp to Corp) LONG BEACH , CA 10 + 10 + IMMEDIATE SENIOR .NET JANAKI / H1 B $45-60/HOUR (Corp to Corp) BLOOMINGTON, IL 7 + 3.5 + IMMEDIATE     To download Resume in word format, kindly click on URL: http://groups.google.com/group/nithyahotlist/files                 Kindly ADD  Nithyahotlistrequirements@xxxxxxxxx   to your REQUIREMENT LIST   Kindly ADD  Nithyahotlistresumes@xxxxxxxxx  to your HOTLIST    I would very much appreciate hearing from you and having opportunity to serve you on your needs. Looking forward to a fruitful interaction with you and your organization     Regards,   Nithya DataMindz LLC “AS YOU GROW HELP OTHERS GROW” Phone No: 925-241-7241 Email 1: Nithya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Email 2: Nithyahotlist@xxxxxxxxx HOTLIST Broadcasted @ URL: http://groups.google.com/group/nithyahotlist REK Broadcasted @ URL: http://groups.google.com/group/RECRUITERS_GUIDE Messenger ID: http://www.netbookteknologies.com:8080/NetBook/ChatClientout.jnlp   Hope that we make some difference to the world. Hope that we help someone to move ahead in life. Hope that we make someone realize their aspirations. Hope that we help someone reach their dreams. HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!!!!!   Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list.  To be removed from our mailing lists please click here to reply to Nithyahotlist.moderator@xxxxxxxxx with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Recruiting Simplifies" group. To post to this group, send email to recruiting-simplifies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to recruiting-simplifies+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruiting-simplifies?hl=en.

[...]

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!