osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [PhoneGap] Image Map resizing - msg#00123

List: phonegap

phonegap Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

Hello,

I'm writing an application which displays an image on the screen, and
performs different tasks when certain areas of the image are clicked
(touched).

I'm doing this by using image maps. Now, my image is large (1024x768)

I wish to display the image over the entire screen, but different
devices have different resolutions. How do I create the image map in
this case?

Will the image map work correctly if I use percentages to display the
image, but the map coordinates are according to the full size image?

I hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks!
Shishir S.

For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Thread at a glance:

[PhoneGap] Save problem

When I using phonegap API to create a contact object following the Tutorials from http://docs.phonegap.com/phonegap_contacts_contacts.md.html , it warns "Error=Undefined" . As a new hand for phonegap , I am really appreciate if anyone who can help me dealing the problem . Thanks very much -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group. To post to this group, send email to phonegap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phonegap+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

[PhoneGap] is there a way to get signal strength for wifi, gsm, gps radio?

is there a way to get signal strength for wifi, gsm, gps radio? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group. To post to this group, send email to phonegap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phonegap+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

[PhoneGap] Save problem

When I using phonegap API to create a contact object following the Tutorials from http://docs.phonegap.com/phonegap_contacts_contacts.md.html , it warns "Error=Undefined" . As a new hand for phonegap , I am really appreciate if anyone who can help me dealing the problem . Thanks very much -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group. To post to this group, send email to phonegap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phonegap+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

[PhoneGap] Re: Image Map resizing

i ran into the same issue some months ago. What I did was create the image map dynamically (by knowing in advance the map area in percentages). On Jul 5, 12:22 am, Shishir Srivastava <shishir040...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hello, > > I'm writing an application which displays an image on the screen, and > performs different tasks when certain areas of the image are clicked > (touched). > > I'm doing this by using image maps. Now, my image is large (1024x768) > > I wish to display the image over the entire screen, but different > devices have different resolutions. How do I create the image map in > this case? > > Will the image map work correctly if I use percentages to display the > image, but the map coordinates are according to the full size image? > > I hope someone can help me out with this. Thanks! > Shishir S. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "phonegap" group. To post to this group, send email to phonegap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to phonegap+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/phonegap?hl=en?hl=en For more info on PhoneGap or to download the code go to www.phonegap.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io