OSDir.com mainframe_vsam

Subject: Mainframe_VSAM} يا
عيني على
نيك
الطيز
جديد 2010 +
الصور

يا عيني على نيك الطيز جديد 2010 + الصور اضغط على الصورة لرؤيتها بالحجم الطبيعي

اضغط على الصورة لرؤيتها بالحجم الطبيعي

رابط التحميل http://hotfile.com/dl/33318696/7584b..._anal.flv.html

افلام سكس منزلية حقيقية وحصرية
امتلك بروكسي ودردشة واغاني على متصفحك واحدث افلام سكس
اقوى موقع بروكسي

Mainframe_VSAM} The Magical Frog (Story)

The Magical Frog (Story)

A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.   She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.
   The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."
   The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you,but I failed  to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!"   The woman said, "That's okay." For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.   The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make Your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to. "
   The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me." So, -she's the most  beautiful woman in the world!   For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.   The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you." The woman said,   "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."   So, -she's the richest woman in the world!
   The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."   Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.   Attention female readers: This is the end of the story for you. Stop here and continue feeling good.   Male readers: Please scroll down.

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free!

   The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!!
 Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really  smart.
 Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show   PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen!

Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free!