osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: Mainframe_VSAM} يا
عيني على
نيك
الطيز
جديد 2010 +
الصور - msg#00014

List: mainframe_vsam

View MaxCDN's pricing and plans [OSDir Endorsed!]
Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!] Professional VPNs [OSDir Endorsed!]

mainframe_vsam Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

يا عيني على نيك الطيز جديد 2010 + الصور اضغط على الصورة لرؤيتها بالحجم الطبيعي

اضغط على الصورة لرؤيتها بالحجم الطبيعي

رابط التحميل http://hotfile.com/dl/33318696/7584b..._anal.flv.html

افلام سكس منزلية حقيقية وحصرية
امتلك بروكسي ودردشة واغاني على متصفحك واحدث افلام سكس
اقوى موقع بروكسي

Find out more about MaxCDN [OSDir Endorsed!]
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!]
Professional VPNs Protect your privacy! [OSDir Endorsed!]

Thread at a glance:

Mainframe_VSAM} The Magical Frog (Story)

The Magical Frog (Story)   A Woman was out golfing one day when she hit the ball into the woods.   She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.   The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you three wishes."   The woman freed the frog, and the frog said, "Thank you,but I failed  to mention that there was a condition to your wishes. Whatever you wish for, your husband will get times ten!"   The woman said, "That's okay." For her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world.   The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make Your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis whom women will flock to. "    The woman replied, "That's okay, because I will be the most beautiful Woman and he will have eyes only for me." So, -she's the most  beautiful woman in the world!   For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world.   The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you." The woman said,   "That's okay, because what's mine is his and what's his is mine."   So, -she's the richest woman in the world!   The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered, "I'd like a mild heart attack."   Moral of the story: Women are clever. Don't mess with them.   Attention female readers: This is the end of the story for you. Stop here and continue feeling good.   Male readers: Please scroll down. Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free! ...........................................................   The man had a heart attack ten times milder than his wife!!!  Moral of the story: Women are really dumb but think they're really  smart.  Let them continue to think that way and just enjoy the show   PS: If you are a woman and are still reading this; it only goes to show that women never listen! Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~For Excellent Mails of all kind Click Here to Join Funzug in Just 3 Clicks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   **~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~** -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mainframe_VSAM" group. To post to this group, send email to mainframe_vsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mainframe_vsam+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mainframe_vsam?hl=en.

Mainframe_VSAM} يا عيني على نيك الطيز جديد 2010 + الصور

يا عيني على نيك الطيز جديد 2010 + الصور رابط التحميل http://hotfile.com/dl/33318696/7584b..._anal.flv.html افلام سكس منزلية حقيقية وحصرية امتلك بروكسي ودردشة واغاني على متصفحك واحدث افلام سكس اقوى موقع بروكسي -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Mainframe_VSAM" group. To post to this group, send email to mainframe_vsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mainframe_vsam+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mainframe_vsam?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!