OSDir.com health-discussion-help

Subject: Content Not Found

Content Not Found. Sorry.
[Everything doTERRA] Re: Handouts of EOs, etc

Thanks for sharing Christine.

With rgds, Zai

On May 1, 7:34 am, Christine Meyer <cmcubcr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you don't mind spending a little money, go  to aromatool.com---they have
> lots
> of literature and bottles to use for samples.  I put 20 drops in a 5/8 bottle
> and figure the cost per drop and charge accordingly. Don't forget to add
> postage
> on both oils and bottles. A brochure I really like is 3723A--- Lavender,
> Lemon,
> and Peppermint. It gives beginners a lot of information on 3 popular oils.
> cmm

Thread at a glance:

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Handouts of EOs, etc

Thanks for sharing Christine. With rgds, Zai On May 1, 7:34 am, Christine Meyer <cmcubcr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > If you don't mind spending a little money, go  to aromatool.com---they have > lots > of literature and bottles to use for samples.  I put 20 drops in a 5/8 bottle > and figure the cost per drop and charge accordingly. Don't forget to add > postage > on both oils and bottles. A brochure I really like is 3723A--- Lavender, > Lemon, > and Peppermint. It gives beginners a lot of information on 3 popular oils.  > cmm > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ---- > From: Olive <zaidote...@xxxxxxxxx> > To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Sent: Fri, April 29, 2011 11:20:11 AM > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Handouts of EOs, etc > > Hi all > > I just had my very first talk, "Discover the magic of essential oils" > and 3 out of 10 attendees signed up! It was fun and I am so grateful > for all the resources and help readily available here and everyone in > doterra. > > There are some people who are interested in specific oils and I have > come across some excellent handouts on the builddoterra website under > the section "education" with many wonderful lectures with Dr Susan > Lawton. But perhaps this is a new section and not all oils are there, > like Lavender, Balance etc. Am I overlooking something? Where can I > get a ready made flyer similar to the other handouts which are > awesome. > > With appreciation, Zaitoon > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[NH] سكس داخل مدينة ألعاب بنت موظفة تمارس بليل عند لألعاب و الغنج مصرية مثيرة فلم كامل طويل

سكس داخل مدينة ألعاب بنت موظفة تمارس بليل عند لألعاب و الغنج مصرية مثيرة فلم كامل طويل http://bit.ly/lFXOnG     سكس حمام في مول مصري مثير سكس المصري ++18 http://bit.ly/iKMc93 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

[...]

1159710

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! super tiny logo