osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] خليجية
تمارس
الجنس
الساخن
فلم سكس
مثير مع
الغنج
الخليجي
بنت
تمارس مع
فحل من
تحت
التوب
ساخن - msg#01951

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

خليجية  تمارس الجنس الساخن فلم سكس مثير  مع الغنج الخليجي بنت تمارس مع فحل من تحت التوب ساخن

http://bit.ly/fXqBlP

سكس مع البنت روسية دينا ساخنة وهي تلعب بصدرها وتتعرى وتغنج

http://bit.ly/grqdES

Thread at a glance:

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Fallopian Tubes

And I don't know if I said, but I would love the list if you can find them. Thank you!! ------Original Message------ From: JRW Sender: everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To: Everything doTERRA ReplyTo: everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Fallopian Tubes Sent: Apr 28, 2011 21:17 Here is what I have learned in researching this for a friend. Clary Sage - helps reduce scar tissues Basil - helps strengthen ovaries (have already seen success with this one) FM Assist - helps reduce scar tissues (not sure about the tubes yet, but it has helped in general) I made a whole list of oils that MAY help. I've filed them away so if you want me to go digging for them let me know and I will. Maya Massage (I think that is what it is called) may also be of benefit. Also, Red Raspberry Tea is AWESOME for the reproductive system. Again, this is just what a friend and I have been trying so can't say one way or another for sure yet, but for us it has been worth the try. On Apr 27, 6:17 pm, sandi <sandij...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Kate, > > Not sure of any oils, but she might want to look into foot zone > therapy. It is an amazing tool to help heal the body. You can check > out my blog for more information about zoning. If she is interested, I > can try to find someone for her in her area. I am in UT, if she's > close to here, I'd love to see her. > > Sandi > rejuvenateyoursole.blogspot.com > > On Apr 26, 12:32 pm, Katie Wagner <kateh...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > Okay  - weird one here... I have a prospective IPC who is expecting to > > go into surgery to have her Fallopian Tube cleared/ repaired.  She had > > surgery not too many months ago where they were supposed to remove the > > damaged tube, b/c she kept having tubal pregnancies, but they removed > > the healthy tube by MISTAKE!!! So NOW they want her to go in to see if > > they can correct the deficiency of the damaged tube so she can get > > pregnant naturally.  She wants to know if there is anything which can > > help her blocked or damaged tube to heal on it's own (understandably > > she is a little paranoid of going back in after their horrible flub- > > up).  I'm thinking no, but it was worth a shot to throw it out there > > and doesn't cost anything to ask for a miraculous experience someone > > might have had...  I could be wrong, but I don't think clearing away > > scar tissue from a specific area internally is something the oils are > > going to help... BUT I've been wrong before. > > > Any suggestions? > > > Kate- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[CardioTrainer Users] Re: Treadmill Workout

On Apr 27, 8:35 pm, Erica Saltsman <ericasalts...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I can't get CardioTrainer to recognize my treadmill workouts.  It > works great if I'm walking outside but not inside on the treadmill.  I > saw a post on here about the indoor mode but I couldn't find it in > settings.  I have the app on my Droid Incredible.  If someone could > help, I would appreciate it. I have the same issue. would also appreciate an answer to this Shoud I uninstall and then reinstall.. Will I have to pay again -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

[Everything doTERRA] nose infection

Hi, I have had a nose infection of some sort for a few weeks now. ENT is not sure if it is bacterial, viral, or fungal at this point. He mentioned that it could be the herpes virus so he prescribed an antiviral cream which I am not using. The inside of the nostrils are swollen, red, and itchy. They were stinging but that has gone away. Also, under the nostrils is dry and flaky looking. I just started applying melalueca to the inside of the nostrils and underneath 3 times per day on a Q-tip. I have seen some improvement outside. Inside still feels irritated but I just started. Should I continue with this? Any other tips? Thanks, Sheryl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[CardioTrainer Users] Notification Output Volume Level

It's been mentioned several times, but has anyone figured out the best way to work the volume output level for voice notification?  I have volume set to 100.  When I have music playing, Cardio Trainer will decrease the music so I know that's when the notification is taking place, but I can barely hear the dude talking.  I've tried every scenario - Media volume maxed, Ringer volume at max, Alarm level at max, etc.  Is anyone else still experiencing this problem?   -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io