osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Performance Monitoring

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Thread at a glance:

ScienceDaily: "Less Pain for Learning Gain: Research Offers a Strategy to Increase Learning With Less Effort"

Thanks!! On Apr 21, 11:34 pm, kateh...@xxxxxxxxx wrote: > I used OnGuard and Cinnamon (I know the ONGuard already has it, but it is a > primary recommendation for sinus). I applied them both to the reflex points > for my sinuses on the bottoms of my feet, and hands. I also put OnGuard on my > glands and in my water. My infection was starting out as a doosie and the > relief I found when doing this was immediate (literally 5 min later the > pressure was gone). By the next day I had no infection at all. > Hope this helps. > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry > > > > -----Original Message----- > From: Esther Wade <essj.wad...@xxxxxxxxx> > > Sender: everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:08:06 > To: <everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Reply-To: everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] sinus infection > > Hi, > I have used digest zen on my sinuses and its wonderful. > > Esther from New York > > On Apr 21, 2011 6:29 PM, "luvtotravel" <luvtotra...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > I think I have a sinus infection and it is even making my teeth on one > side kind of ache.  Wondering what to use besides breathe, on guard, > clove etc. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide > quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!