osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Thread at a glance:

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Help!! Extreme mood swings, sobbing, irritability and emotional distress

I take Loratadine and I don't have any reactions. Actually, I do the combo and I have terrific results! I allergist asked me to stay off of the oils until my hives cleared on my hands, so I did and my sinus's felt so bad, I regretted doing it. Have her try it once and see how she feels. I felt so much better after my first dose, I am trying to get off of the daily allergy pills. Feel free to contact me if you have questions! doterratucson@xxxxxxxxx Erika doTERRA Independent Consultant: http://www.mydoterra.com/erika doTERRA Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/3s9vgjo Bringing you better health! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ems" <emily.sears@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 11:18 AM Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Allergy Drug Interaction Issues with Oils? My 14 year old niece is currently taking Loratadine for her allergies. I've been talking to her and her mom about trying oils instead. (I've read lots of posts on here about the lemon, peppermint, and lavender combo). Her mom is super worried about reactions between the oils and the Loratadine. I haven't heard of anything negative happening when taking these allergy meds with oils but thought I'd throw it out here just in case. Thanks in advance for your feedback! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Breast Cancer

My two cents on creatine currently says that we'll experience diminishing returns over time. Jonathan's been asked questions before on creatine receptor modulation, and I think the consensus that drew out stated to cycle the stuff. If murdering your kidneys doesn't seem like a preferable pastime then this should seem like a good idea. :P On Apr 22, 9:42 pm, Gwern Branwen <gwe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM, whoisbambam <smath...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > creatine is on the fence. Jonathan, i believe one of the coauthors/ > > cohorts of this brainworkshop, swears by it. there is some evidence > > supporting its use in muscle recovery after exercise, and since > > aerobic exercise probly IS the best single thing you can do for the > > mind and body, it seems you should therefore use it to 'rebalance' the > > body, thereby maximizing the exercise effects on the mind cause you > > will be able to do it better and longer. so kindofa indirect > > supplement for cognitive benefit. Jonathan, however, thinks it has a > > DIRECT effect. > > And, as we hashed out last year (or was it the year before), he is > being reasonable to think so. I will note as usual that the research > is summarized in the FAQ:http://www.gwern.net/N-back%20FAQ.html#miscellaneous > > -- > gwernhttp://www.gwern.net -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

How should I n-back?

Thales, i think you mean in regard to the supplements...... well, magnesium l-threonate got those rats VERY smart, was able to establish a gradient 7% above the serum magnesium level that would ordinarily occur, and increased connections were seen in the brain, and modulation of neurochemical activity was seen--in other words, it showed it was 'easier' to remember things (via neurotransmitter activity related to memory, nerve recruitment, etc) lol, but it hasnt helped me with dnb--i havent tried to learn new material yet, so i am not sure. provigil makes one have sustained focus. it modulates a few neurochemicals that can have an impact on memory and focus. it is used by many ppl in the academic arena for cognitive enhancement--so they must think it works well. it has unkown mechanisms of action too. However, i am worried about dependency since the brain has a tendency to rebalance itself (lol, but the mg threonate 'tricks' it, if you will, so no balance can occur). creatine is on the fence. Jonathan, i believe one of the coauthors/ cohorts of this brainworkshop, swears by it. there is some evidence supporting its use in muscle recovery after exercise, and since aerobic exercise probly IS the best single thing you can do for the mind and body, it seems you should therefore use it to 'rebalance' the body, thereby maximizing the exercise effects on the mind cause you will be able to do it better and longer. so kindofa indirect supplement for cognitive benefit. Jonathan, however, thinks it has a DIRECT effect. I used to have better results with creatine. I am thinking not all creatine is the same as far as absorption. Therefore i was interested in recommendations, esp. if they can show a particular brand of creatine that was used in a study that showed benefits in humans. i have discovered that different brands can have different results-- esp. omega 3s. for ADD, it is best to have a 6:1 ratio or thereabouts (epa:dha) for best results, vs. many brands that have a closer to 2:1 ratio. i am suspecting differences in astaxanthin brands too. and i know for sure there are differences is l-theanine http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2008/0075765.html this is why i take suntheanine with now foods egcg--but this is for immune support, i digress. On Apr 22, 1:44 pm, Thales <leblan...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Personally, I dont think ANY supplement works, but i guess this would > > be the order: > > 4. Magnesium l-threonate 4-5grams a day (hasnt seemed to help dnb) > > > 5. Provigil, but you need a prescription, and probly only 4days a > > week. but if you stop taking it, doesnt it screw your brain chemistry > > cause it messes with norepinephrine etc  (i didnt notice a thing) > > > 6. creatine (is there particular brands that work better? i bought > > 'cheap supplements creatine > > monohydrate"http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cheapsupplements/creatinemonohydrat... > > and it doesnt seem to be doing anything like creapure i had. is > > creatine just creatine no matter the brand? > > I would appreciate it if you said something to help justify this > ranking. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

[NH] بجانب حوض السباحة فلم سكس على كرسي بوضعية مثير يمارس مع بنت بعدة حركات ساخن سكس البنت ما تمسك نفساه وتنزل على شاب وهو يلحوسها

My husband was on the same tract after the Prilosec. He was taking Digestzen by mouth (right under the tongue - yuck!). I had him try the Terrazyme and his symtoms have abated since. Took him a week to tell me because he wasn't convinced. He hates when I'm right :=) On Apr 22, 9:42 am, Heidi <hgr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > So my husband has taken himself off Prilosec. He has been off of it > for 3 weeks know. He has been using DigestZen and it had taken away > his symptoms until last Sat. (I know that this is a no no) but he had > a cup a coffee and from that point on he has had really really bad > acid reflux. He has said that the DigestZen has not been working. It > is like his stomach acid is going crazy!! So what should we do/try > next? Today I made a capsule of DigestZen and Frankincense. Is there > something that will calm his stomach down? > Thanks - Heidi -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io