osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Thread at a glance:

Re: Any senior citizens here?

i think memorizing is a better choice in the beginning (otherwise progress is likely to be very slow, and it would appear frustrating). once you reach dnb 3 or dnb4, intution will automatically start coming into play (when you accidentally forget, you will have to guess..and slowly you can pick up on intutive way of doing it!) 2011/4/19 DziaÅo, Christopher <chrisdzialo@xxxxxxxxx> I don't internalize how much of a mental workout n-back actually is. How would you rate it on a scale of 1-10? I find n-backing fun and will often put in 45mins daily, along with some games at Luminosity and mental-aktiv.de. It would beÂwonderfulÂif an intense, more advanced game that trained IVG. There was a previous threat that spoke about n-back and how it requires a certain type of person to maintain training -- I have a like-minded friend that is IQ ~130 andÂcares about his mental performance, and he doesn't even maintain his regimen. I don't see BWS becoming widelyÂadapted, even with theÂcapacityÂincrease Gf and overall cognition. I play with a mixture of memorizing and intuitive play. Intuitive play causes some troubles as I doubt myself selection and end making wrong matches, even though I know there wasnt a match. I get over excited/ahead of myself and have been training to not be so quick to answer, and let intuitive answers emerge moreÂfrequently. I'm playing at 60-80's, and will sometimes I get 85s's if I maintain control for that session; the lower scores are from stupid mistakes that cause me to confuse my sequence. I'veÂreachedÂ6-back with 50%. On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 5:45 PM, D <damian.amendra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Regardless of the techniques you use at the higher levels, dual n-backis still a very strenuous mental workout. It will lead to some improvement, somewhere, even if you're memorising On Apr 18, 8:15Âam, jck <jckeert...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> I also hate doing anything because it 'feels' right. However, I asked> because I read that playing n-back by memorizing the sequence is useless > because you are just training your memory while with n-back you should be> learning a new skill.--You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group.To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Breast Cancer

There are other reasons for the ridges. Diane is correct, but that doesn't meanthat is the cause with your daughter. Before I did anything else I would put her on the GX and PB protocol for cleansing.If she is old enough to take the LLV you really should get her on it, if there is a deficiency in her diet this will take care of it, in my opinion.PatOn Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 8:53 AM, novakidseatfree <novakidseatfree@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: My daughter has had pitted nails for a while. Her doctor said it was a calcium deficiency so I then made sure she consumed a lot of calcium. It never went away.  After seeing the doctor 6 months later, he said it is a Zinc deficiency.  So I gave her a zinc supplement for the past few months and she still has the pitted nails. Is this really a deficiency?  Is there any oil that will treat this? Thanks, Tina -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[Everything doTERRA] Anyone near Farmington New Mexico?

Thank you. On Apr 22, 6:25 am, ailambris <ailamb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > It could be hyperarousal. Check yourself if you notice that you are > becoming overexcited. Many days I experience what you describe, and it > is typically from having overexerted myself in the past day, or few > days. My suspicion is that this may be in some way related to and be > good justification for procrastination. It makes sense that some are > the scholarly analogues of sprinters, and some are of distance > runners. I think that if you are the highly excitable type, you are > more likely to work intensely, in short bursts, and may need ample > recovery in the time following. Also your diet is suspect. It doesn't > seem to be a popular subject around here, which I think is ironic. > > On Apr 20, 7:21 am, D <damian.amen...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > Some days, even having had adequate sleep, I have an inevitable "bad > > day" on which I cannot concentrate during revision (for exams coming > > up) and negative thoughts dominate the mind. Even my dual n-back > > performance on these days is poorer than usual. > > > Apologies for my grievance; is there anything I could possibly do to > > minimise or prevent bad days or to recover my vitality on a day i > > don't feel as motivated? > > > Thanks -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io