osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] شاهد
سكس
روسية مع
حصان
تمارس
الجنس و
تغنج و
حتى تنزل
و تمارس
الغنج
المألم
الحصان
عنيف و
البنت
مثيرة - msg#00772

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

شاهد سكس روسية مع حصان تمارس الجنس و تغنج و حتى تنزل و تمارس الغنج المألم الحصان عنيف و البنت مثيرة

 http://bit.ly/ezorOv

مثير سكس ساخن في غرفة نوم خليجي ساخن سكس بنات مثيرات مع خليج يمتعو و يمصولو اخر متعة سكس الجماعي بنات عاريات

http://bit.ly/eDJAXQ

Thread at a glance:

Re: 'Brain' Software = IQ Power - Principles founded on Tertiary & Binary logic

What I'd _really_ be interested in is an implementation of this:http://www.economist.com/node/18276224(Apologies if it's been discussed on the list before, I'm a relatively new list member) On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Pontus Granström <lepontus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: It's hard to really prove anything when it comes to intelligence, this seems however to be a more biological approach.On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Thomas Johnson <thomas.j.johnson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Lots of claims of it being scientific, but no actual science.... On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM, likeprestige <plasticity@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://fieldcraft.eu/software/scientific-intelligence-testing/index.shtml Look forward to hearing what people think about it. Thanks, likeprestige -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim and Sassy spiked BP

About a year ago Tamalu Watkins wrote a great research paper regarding grapefruit. I still concur that the oil is different from the rind and the fruit. But this is the beauty of this great forum. We are all entitled to our opinions based on the research that we do. I so appreciate your comments Diane, you obviously do your research also and I love you comments, as they help many of us learn. I base my comments on the oils reaction to meds and other physical problems that some have given and also on muscle testing and bio feedback. I am also very open to your comments and intend to take your information and continue to research and see what we can come up with. The very last thing we would ever want is to lead someone on the wrong path in regards to their health. I know I have a friend who suffered seizures many years ago and there are some of the oils that she will not use at all. Rosemary and Grapefruit are at least the two I can think of right now. I'm sure she will set me straight on any others she avoids. Thank you for your posts,PatOn Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Wings o' Change <wingsoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Actually, I've discovered that yes, some of them can interfere with the effectiveness of medications. In this case, it IS the grapefruit oil that made her BP spike because it causes PR interval prolongation and makes the med more bioavailable and build up in the system, which can cause BP to either drop or spike. The oil acts just like the juice (which does make sense to me since they're part of the same fruit, which was my first thought when I read the post stating that they're different). Within 48 hours of stopping her use of Slim and Sassy, my friend's BP went back into a good range. I've quoted this from her email to me, and she's extremely knowledgeable about Natural/Alternative Medicine because it's a passion of hers as well. She had hoped that the oil wouldn't act like the juice, and I wasn't sure either, but with further research, we've learned that IT DOES.  This is from her email to me, and she got it from another source about using essential oils: Essential oils to be avoided for use with high blood pressureHyssop (contains pinocamphone) Rosemary (very stimulating)Sage (contains thujone) Thyme (hypertensive - increase blood pressure)Essential oils that can be beneficial in massage for people suffering from high blood pressure: Clary sageLavender MarjoramMelissa Ylang-ylang ~Diane Jarecki Reiki Master TeacherSpiritual Teacher Wellness Coachwindsoc@xxxxxxxxx www.windsochange.com724-513-0055 "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: In my opinion the oils do not interfere with a persons medications. The oils simplyadd a level of wellness to a person suffering from many different things. The Slim and Sassy would be a great oil for your friend and it sounds as if she is in need of something that works. I agree with your assessment of a few drops to see how she handles it. You do notwant to put her into detox, just do it gradually.Pat On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Mariana <marianatrapera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: So you are saying Pat that someone who is on BP medication, also Kliovance (HRT) and Nexium shouldnt be worried about mixing them with the Slim & Sassy if they introduce them slowly?  An enrollee takes the above medications, is very overweight and in my opinion, has toxic overload, and wants to try the Slim & Sassy.  I have suggested she start with a few drops and see how she goes.  Any feedback welcomed. Thanks. On Apr 8, 11:24 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I would suggest that what happened is she started a detox with S&S. She just > may need to think about a good cleanse and use the oils sparingly as she > trys to get her > body used to them. There is nothing in the oils that interfere with > medications, we simply start putting really pure oils in our system and the > system wants to get all the > bad stuff out. In my opinion, this is her main problem. > > Pat > > On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Wings o' Change <wing...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > I have a friend who tried the Slim and Sassy and it spiked her BP. She's on > > a beta channel blocker for her high BP, and it messed that up somehow. Does > > anyone know why so that we can identify other things she might need to > > avoid? > > > Thank you, > > ~Diane Jarecki > > Reiki Master Teacher > > Spiritual Teacher > > Wellness Coach > > wind...@xxxxxxxxx > >www.windsochange.com > > 724-513-0055 > > > "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for > > complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the > > philosophy is kindness."  ~ The Dalai Lama > > >  -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com > > -- > PAT LEAVITT > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[NH] [وصفات وادعيلى] أعشاب مفيدة للبنكرياس ولمرضى السكر

-- مرسلة من flower petal إلى وصفات وادعيلى بتاريخ 4/10/2011 06:43:00 م -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

[Everything doTERRA] Help with Labor and Delivery question?

My neighbor called, she is pregnant and has been leaking amniotic fluid. She is in the hospital, and they want to start her on pitosin because she is not dialated at all. Last time she was started they almost had to give her an emergency C- section. She is really nervous and wants to know what oils to use to help her start to dialate and help her go into labor on her own. So she doesn't end up with a c-section. I am not sure what else to suggest besides clary sage? Maybe geranium? This is not an area I have done a lot in, Any tips? Thoughts? THanks!! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io