osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] سكس في
البنان
داخل
الجيش
البناني
مثير مع
جندي
جامد
وبنت
مثيرة - msg#00059

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

سكس في البنان داخل الجيش البناني مثير مع جندي جامد وبنت  مثيرة

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/03/school-of-aeronautics.html

ناعمة مثيرة ساخن سكس العربي الجامد بنت تمارس بنعومة الجنس ساخن سكس العربي المثير

http://carinfuture2012.blogspot.com/2011/03/bmw-i8-hybrid-supercar-2013-first-spy.html

Thread at a glance:

[Everything doTERRA] Re: basil

I agree with Rob, I do know that Basil is what I recomend to bf mom's to increase breast milk. Fennel is the best for that, but for now I recomend basil. No worries while bfing, unless you maybe already have an abundance supply. :) On Mar 31, 7:12 pm, Mindy LeFort <decembermoo...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > ok so i ordered basil last month for the first time. I usually smell all the > oils when i get them but this was the only new one to me at the time so i > just put it in the cupboard with the rest of them. Today i started feeling a > congested ear so i busted it out to rub on my ear. OH MY it is by far the > best smelling!!! I love this one! i can't stop sniffing my fingers! so I go > on to the everythingessential.me site to look up some other uses. then i see > a precaution about nursing moms, any one know why? i am still nursing. > hopefully its nothing too huge because i can't get enough of this oil! > > mindy > > -- > my2.tupperware.com/mindylefort > mydoterra.com/mindylefort > mindy-lefort.barefootbooks.com > shopmaeminerals.com/rep/store/mindysminerals<http://www.shopmaeminerals.com/rep/store/mindysminerals> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Trim Shake

I completely agree with Pat. Unless you are having a problem with enough milk supply I would take the LLV pack. Your milk will be of a higher nutrient value because you have it available to give. I would be take it, then stop for a week to see what the difference is, then go back on it. Depressed milk volume is frustrating, but if it's not significant take the LLV and give you and your baby all that wonderful nutrients. Thats what I'd do. :) My 2 cents, Heather in AK On Apr 1, 5:00 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I could not find where it said nursing mom's should not use it?? If anything > the LLV would give you and your baby all the nutrients you need, in my > opinion. > > Pat > > > > > > On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Pam <pama...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > What about the LLV while nursing. One of my IPC's said on the bottle > > it recommends to NOT use while nursing. I thought it was just fine? Is > > this just for liability issues that it is labeled like that? > > > On Mar 30, 6:38 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@xxxxxxxxx> > > wrote: > > > The trim shake should be no problem for you, however I have heard from a > > few > > > nursing moms that the slim and sassy affected their milk supply. There is > > > peppermint > > > in that oil and peppermint does affect the milk supply. > > > > Pat > > > > On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:04 AM, corinnehoyt <crink...@xxxxxxxxxxx> > > wrote: > > > > What about while nursing? I'm due anytime but would love any help > > > > losing any weight, as this will be child #4. :) > > > > > On Mar 28, 8:20 am, AZmidwife <svmidw...@xxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > Totally safe in pregnancy, I recomend this to my preg moms all the > > > > > time. It's sometimes hard to get enough protein while pregnant, > > > > > (recomend 80 gm a day).  It's a healthy source of protein 16 gm that > > > > > can help you reach that number of gm a day. > > > > > > On Mar 27, 8:04 am, littlehr <little...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > How safe is it to use Trim Shake while pregnant? > > > > > -- > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > > > > To post to this group, send email to > > everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > > > For more options, visit this group at > > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com > > > > -- > > > PAT LEAVITT > > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com > > -- > PAT LEAVITT > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[socialactionfoundationforequity:13692 World Health Day, April 7

--- On Fri, 1/4/11, Ronald E. LaPorte, PhD <super1@xxxxxxxx> wrote: From: Ronald E. LaPorte, PhD <super1@xxxxxxxx>Subject: World Health Day, April 7To: super1@xxxxxxxxDate: Friday, 1 April, 2011, 18:57 Supercourse Newsletter www.pitt.edu/~super1/ April 2, 2011   WHO Collaborating Centre MMPH program University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh PA 15090 USA (ronaldlaporte@xxxxxxxxx)   News from WHO World Health Day, April 7 Deans, Faculty, Students, come join WHO Day   Each year WHO selects a very important global problem of health and targets this on World Health Day. This year World Health Day is April 7, the day of the founding of WHO.  As presented on the WHO web site, this year the target is “Antimicrobial resistance: no action today, no cure tomorrow” “Antimicrobial resistance is not a new problem but one that is becoming more dangerous; urgent and consolidated efforts are needed to avoid regressing to the pre-antibiotic era. On World Health Day 2011, WHO will introduce a six-point policy package to combat the spread of antimicrobial resistance. Antimicrobial resistance and its global spread We live in an era in which we depend on antibiotics, and other antimicrobial medicines to treat conditions that decades ago, or even a few years ago in the case of HIV/AIDS, would have proved fatal. When antimicrobial resistance - also known as drug resistance - occurs, it renders these medicines ineffective. For World Health Day 2011, WHO will be calling for intensified global commitment to safeguard these medicines for future generations. Antimicrobial resistance - the theme of World Health Day 2011 - and its global spread, threatens the continued effectiveness of many medicines used today to treat infectious diseases. For World Health Day 2011, WHO will call on governments and stakeholders to implement the policies and practices needed to prevent and counter the emergence of highly resistant microorganisms. “ This comes directly from the WHO world health day web site.  http://www.who.int/world-health-day/2011/en/ . You can check at WHO in your country as to what events might be associated with World Health Day in your region and country. Many Medical, public health, nursing schools and other health professional schools join in celebrating World Health Day, and we would encourage you to also. You can go to the WHO site as they have brochures, fliers and slides for World Health day, each one are beautifully done.  Celebrating World Health Day is important to make your faculty and students know about global health, and to infuse more knowledge about Global Health into your programs. Sadly, often World Health Day is not celebrated.  We think it is important that those of us interested in Global Health to join this effort and our Supercourse team can help.  Please distribute this newsletter to tell your faculty, students and friends about World Health Day. The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you. (B.B. King) Supercourse and World Health day We too want to help with World Health day.  If you are interested in teaching about antimicrobial resistance, on World Health day the Supercourse has excellent lectures:   For current Antimicrobal resistance we have Clinical Trials of Anti-Infectives for Highly Resistant Microorganisms -  http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec31021/index.htm  lecture   Nice lecture at Nursing Supercourse -   Patient Safety 1: Infection Control - http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec40171/index.htm     with explanations on hospital-acquired infections or Health Care Associated Infections or nosocomial infections with a hand washing video at http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec40171/027.htm    We have as well more lectures on nosocomial infections:  Device Related Nosocomial Infection in ICU. Part I    - http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec5771/index.htm Nosocomial Infection Surveillance Methods - http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec2041/index.htm The Control of Nosocomial Infections (in Russian)  -  http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec5841/index.htm EPIDEMIOLOGY OF NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS (NCIs) - http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec22391/index.htm    Please distribute this letter to those who might be interested in world health day.  If you have additional lectures on Antimicrobial resistance, please send to Ronald LaPorte (ronaldlaporte@xxxxxxxxx), and visit the WHO web site.   Japan disaster lectures:  We are saddened about all the destruction in Japan .  It will take decades to recover.  We hope to continue to teach about the Japan disaster so that some good comes from this devastation where more people will learn about disasters.  We thank all of you for sharing the lecture with friends world wide. We feel sorry for our Japanese friends.   MMPH and GloCal (global to local). We are very pleased as to the interest in our MMPH program, numerous people world wide are interested in joining to obtain training in Global/local health.  http://www.publichealth.pitt.edu/interior.php?pageID=203 .   There is no desire more natural than the desire for knowledge (Montaigne)   Remember World Health Day, and share this with your faculty and Students. It is the day where we should think about global health.       Ron, Faina, Eugene, Francois, Nicholas, Gil, Mita, Ismail, Eric, Jesse, Kawkab, Vint, Gil, Ali, Meredith   You have received this newsletter in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you. If you would like to unsubscribe from future mailing of the Supercourse Newsletter, please click "reply all" and resend the newsletter to us with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Thanks. -- Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. - Mohandas Gandhi   You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity" group. To post to this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/socialactionfoundationforequity?hl=en?hl=en-GB

Re: [CardioTrainer Users] GPX or TCX import

HI Jose — Not yet, but it's something we might consider doing in the future. I would recommend adding this as a feature request here:http://code.google.com/p/worksmart/issues/list Thanks!CharlieOn Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:32 PM, Jose <joseamirandavelez@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Is there any way to import GPX or TCX files into Cardio Trainer? Or even CAB? I'm trying to transfer from Emdomondo to Cardio Trainer because it has more features, but this is stoping me... -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io