osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: [NH] فلم سكس
عنيف
متوحش
مصري
مدرب
حديد قوي
مع بنت
ضعيفة
تنزل اول
مرة و
بعدين
تصرخ و
تبكي - msg#00423

List: health-discussion-help

View MaxCDN's pricing and plans [OSDir Endorsed!]
Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!] Professional VPNs [OSDir Endorsed!]

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

فلم سكس عنيف متوحش مصري  مدرب حديد قوي مع بنت ضعيفة تنزل اول مرة و بعدين تصرخ و تبكي

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-student-accommodation.html

فلم سكس كرتون بلعربي جنس جامد مثير ساخن فلم مدبلج الى العرابية سكس ساخن و جامد حمل الفلم سكس الكرتون

http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-ways-to-save-on-car-insurance-now.html

Find out more about MaxCDN [OSDir Endorsed!]
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!]
Professional VPNs Protect your privacy! [OSDir Endorsed!]

Thread at a glance:

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: need Pat plz...Oils you use at onset of cold/flu

Whenever someone writes that essential oils should never be taken internally, is because they know those oils are not pure. You should never ingest an oil thatthat has fillers added to them. That is the reason they say not to ingest. I drop the oils under my tongue, press them to the roof of my mouth, drop them into the back of the throat, gargle, oil pull and swish them. DoTerra has something that no other company has, PURITY! And in my opinion you can ingest most of them. There are blends that I would not ingest becausethere is no reason to do so. I would also not ingest ones like Wintergreen orDeep Blue, yet I know some who have done so, just to prove their purity. If you are looking for recipes, do what most of us do and create your own, dependingon the situation or the malady. If you are trying to improve your immune system just drop OnGuard under your tongue,or press Melissa and OnGuard to the roof of your mouth daily. There are so many things you can do, just let your body tell you what it needs.PatOn Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 12:54 AM, LGK616 <doterragreece@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi everyone! I have a question.  I have read recently that essential oils are NEVER to be ingested.  And yet, I had read that you can put essential oils into veg caps for supplements.  So I have conflicting information - which is true?  And how do I find some "recipes" about essential oils in veg caps as I have all the supplies, just need to put them together.  If it is indeed safe!!!! Lesley On Mar 7, 3:25 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I made capsules of 4 drops each, oregano, melaleuca and lemon. Take the > capsule every couple of hours. When > we started with this protocol we had them take it every hour. But it bothers > the stomach, especially if you don't have > any food. Also gargle with the oregano, lemon and 2 tbsp of Fractionated > Coconut Oil, gargle this mix for at least > 60 seconds then spit. Continue with the gargle as needed. > Also use OnGuard in a spritz or diffuser. Keep you area as germ free as > possible. Also lots of lemon water to help > flush the toxins. > A good foot soak with 1/4 cup Epsom Salt and a few drops of OnGuard. > > Pat > > On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@xxxxxxxxx>wrote: > > > > > > > Hi everyone& esp Pat:) > > > I am trying to help someone that's in the beginning stages of a cold/ > > flu and I read Pat's list of her protocol at the onset of either but > > now I can't find that post...would you be so kind as to share your > > recipe again, please? I think it was Oregano, Onguard, & Melaleuca but > > I'm not for sure and want to share thiese oils asap...THANK YOU in > > advance!:) I do remember Pat saying she takes the mixture every hour > > she's awake the first day... > > > Blessings! > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com > > -- > PAT LEAVITT > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[NH] مباشرة تحمبل من الموقع مباشرة فلم سكس ساخن مثير فيديو عربي جنس حمل

مباشرة تحمبل من الموقع مباشرة فلم سكس ساخن مثير فيديو عربي جنس حمل http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-student-accommodation.html    سكس بنت تلعب لشاب ويمارس مع شاب بنت مثيرة غنج جامد سكس مثير حمل فلم سكس المثير في غرفة النوم جنس فيديو سكس حمل http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-ways-to-save-on-car-insurance-now.html -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!