osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] سكس
مدام
حامل
تمارس
الجنس مع
شاب
مراهق
يمارس
ويصورها
وهي
عارية
جنس ساخن
مع الغنج
المثير
سكس فلم
جامد - msg#00349

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

سكس مدام حامل تمارس الجنس مع شاب مراهق يمارس ويصورها وهي  عارية جنس ساخن مع الغنج المثير سكس فلم جامد

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-student-accommodation.html

سكي في كلية لبنت اردنية مع شاب و دكتور يمارسو و تصزرهم بنت وتنزل على نت سكس نادر و ممتع

http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-ways-to-save-on-car-insurance-now.html

Thread at a glance:

Re: Eating monatomic gold makes us super humans?

Dirt... interesting. What kind of dirt (lol)? On Mar 5, 3:37 am, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > If you don't mean the question rhetorically, then I would say there's > quite a bit of history around the touted significance of gold. I mean, > look at it, it's so shiny, like the sun (symbol for gold is the sun > with a dot in the center), so surely it must have some powerful effect > on us all-important humans, right? Beyond the mystical intuitions and > paltry superstitions involved here, there is no reason one would > choose gold instead of something else (dirt is actually good for you, > unlike gold). There is no experimental background that would have > suggested the possibility of gold's benefits here, so these guys have > only the folklore and collective consciousness of its possible value > to fall back on. While this is rank pseudoscience that relies on > superficial statistics to prop itself up to seem valid, the reason > they chose gold is probably because they're sure other people out > there already *feel* that gold has an effect. Nothing like a > scientific-y article to make it appear truly legit! > > argumzio > > On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, likeprestige <plastic...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > I realize it's not a positive result, my question was in relation to > > why they decided not to continue research when they created the > > perception of a positive result. > > > What benefit is there in creating this false perception (that is, if > > they are aware of doing so)? So similar standing from your POV. > > > "why the heck not" > > > Well, I don't know why gold is more significant than dirt, especially > > in the 1990's when there is certainly a greater understanding of > > chemistry. I don't think the answer to this is redundant, I'm hinting > > there was a sound reason rather than "ok let's just put our rod in the > > water with our colloidal gold as bate and see what bites!" > > > On Mar 4, 12:33 pm, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > My point is it *is not* a positive result for colloidal gold's > > > influence on I.Q. It's a rehash of practice effects, which have been > > > documented for the WAIS-R (used in the study). The more intriguing > > > question is why they failed to properly address this obvious confound > > > of practice effects, which must be included in a study of this kind, > > > not "why did they use gold at all" (the obvious answer to which would > > > be "why the heck not?"). > > > > argumzio > > > > On Mar 3, 6:33 pm, likeprestige <plastic...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > One thing that I am yet to comprehend is as to why they chose this > > > > research question: > > > > > "Can _colloidal gold_ be seen as a potential cognitive enhancer?" > > > > > Why would anyone think of gold above anything else? > > > > > Obviously re-testing is a big factor, however, it's still intriguing > > > > as to why this more than spontaneous question hasn't been explored any > > > > further after _they_ reported a positive result/s. > > > > > On Mar 4, 9:49 am, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > Let's add a dose of reality to this: > > > > > >http://books.google.com/books?id=ee4KTFdIabAC&pg=PA206&lpg=PA206&dq=w... > > > > > > "Practice Effects on the WAIS-R. Matarazzo and Herman (1984a) combined > > > > > two WAIS-R stability samples (Wechsler, 1981, Table 11) into a single > > > > > group of 119 normal adults, ages 25-54, to study the distributions of > > > > > changes in IQ on retesting after an interval of about 1 month. The > > > > > largest losses for anyone in the sample were 12 points on each IQ > > > > > scale; lagerst gains were 15 points in V-IQ, 28 points in P-IQ, and 20 > > > > > points in FS-IQ. Their analyses showed that meaningful losses in IQ on > > > > > retesting were rare, occurring less than 10% of the time for Verbal IQ > > > > > and less than 5% of the time for Performance and Full Scale IQs. > > > > > Indeed, the practice effect on WAIS-R IQs was so profound that nearly > > > > > half of the adults tested improved notably (i.e., more than the error > > > > > of measurement) on the Verbal Scale, and almost three-quarters of the > > > > > sample improved substantially on the Performance and Full Scales,. > > > > > Whereas gains in Verbal IQ tended to be modest, improvement on the > > > > > Performance Scale was typically large and was sometimes dramatic." > > > > > > Naturally, the study cited in support of "the effect of colloidal gold > > > > > on IQ" is silent on this obvious issue of re-test effects, though it > > > > > is suspiciously specious when it states this: "Since both the verbal > > > > > (non-learning and performance (learning) scores contributed equally to > > > > > the increased values observed in the total IQ scores following > > > > > colloidal gold, the positive effect of colloidal gold cannot be > > > > > attributed solely to learning the correct responses on the second test > > > > > due to repetition." Note: this contradicts the data given in the > > > > > paragraph above. > > > > > > Given the gain from practice, I would seriously doubt that any gains > > > > > could be attributed to some unstated effect of colloidal gold > > > > > ingestion. One could do this study on any number of tests, and I doubt > > > > > they'd very rarely show significant gains on account of colloidal gold > > > > > once other factors have been taken into account. > > > > > > argumzio > > > > > > On Mar 3, 6:48 am, milestones <wgweathe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > Okay, found it. Easier than I thought. Here you go: > > > > > > >http://www.purestcolloids.com/colloidal-gold-studies.php -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Re: Eating monatomic gold makes us super humans?

The kind that contains mycobacterium vaccae, I believe. Increased serotonin receptors in the hippocampus and improved learning in rats. On Mar 5, 5:48 pm, likeprestige <plastic...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Dirt... interesting. What kind of dirt (lol)? > > On Mar 5, 3:37 am, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > If you don't mean the question rhetorically, then I would say there's > > quite a bit of history around the touted significance of gold. I mean, > > look at it, it's so shiny, like the sun (symbol for gold is the sun > > with a dot in the center), so surely it must have some powerful effect > > on us all-important humans, right? Beyond the mystical intuitions and > > paltry superstitions involved here, there is no reason one would > > choose gold instead of something else (dirt is actually good for you, > > unlike gold). There is no experimental background that would have > > suggested the possibility of gold's benefits here, so these guys have > > only the folklore and collective consciousness of its possible value > > to fall back on. While this is rank pseudoscience that relies on > > superficial statistics to prop itself up to seem valid, the reason > > they chose gold is probably because they're sure other people out > > there already *feel* that gold has an effect. Nothing like a > > scientific-y article to make it appear truly legit! > > > argumzio > > > On Mar 3, 11:48 pm, likeprestige <plastic...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > I realize it's not a positive result, my question was in relation to > > > why they decided not to continue research when they created the > > > perception of a positive result. > > > > What benefit is there in creating this false perception (that is, if > > > they are aware of doing so)? So similar standing from your POV. > > > > "why the heck not" > > > > Well, I don't know why gold is more significant than dirt, especially > > > in the 1990's when there is certainly a greater understanding of > > > chemistry. I don't think the answer to this is redundant, I'm hinting > > > there was a sound reason rather than "ok let's just put our rod in the > > > water with our colloidal gold as bate and see what bites!" > > > > On Mar 4, 12:33 pm, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > My point is it *is not* a positive result for colloidal gold's > > > > influence on I.Q. It's a rehash of practice effects, which have been > > > > documented for the WAIS-R (used in the study). The more intriguing > > > > question is why they failed to properly address this obvious confound > > > > of practice effects, which must be included in a study of this kind, > > > > not "why did they use gold at all" (the obvious answer to which would > > > > be "why the heck not?"). > > > > > argumzio > > > > > On Mar 3, 6:33 pm, likeprestige <plastic...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > One thing that I am yet to comprehend is as to why they chose this > > > > > research question: > > > > > > "Can _colloidal gold_ be seen as a potential cognitive enhancer?" > > > > > > Why would anyone think of gold above anything else? > > > > > > Obviously re-testing is a big factor, however, it's still intriguing > > > > > as to why this more than spontaneous question hasn't been explored any > > > > > further after _they_ reported a positive result/s. > > > > > > On Mar 4, 9:49 am, αrgvmziΩ σV <argum...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > Let's add a dose of reality to this: > > > > > > >http://books.google.com/books?id=ee4KTFdIabAC&pg=PA206&lpg=PA206&dq=w... > > > > > > > "Practice Effects on the WAIS-R. Matarazzo and Herman (1984a) > > > > > > combined > > > > > > two WAIS-R stability samples (Wechsler, 1981, Table 11) into a > > > > > > single > > > > > > group of 119 normal adults, ages 25-54, to study the distributions > > > > > > of > > > > > > changes in IQ on retesting after an interval of about 1 month. The > > > > > > largest losses for anyone in the sample were 12 points on each IQ > > > > > > scale; lagerst gains were 15 points in V-IQ, 28 points in P-IQ, and > > > > > > 20 > > > > > > points in FS-IQ. Their analyses showed that meaningful losses in IQ > > > > > > on > > > > > > retesting were rare, occurring less than 10% of the time for Verbal > > > > > > IQ > > > > > > and less than 5% of the time for Performance and Full Scale IQs. > > > > > > Indeed, the practice effect on WAIS-R IQs was so profound that > > > > > > nearly > > > > > > half of the adults tested improved notably (i.e., more than the > > > > > > error > > > > > > of measurement) on the Verbal Scale, and almost three-quarters of > > > > > > the > > > > > > sample improved substantially on the Performance and Full Scales,. > > > > > > Whereas gains in Verbal IQ tended to be modest, improvement on the > > > > > > Performance Scale was typically large and was sometimes dramatic." > > > > > > > Naturally, the study cited in support of "the effect of colloidal > > > > > > gold > > > > > > on IQ" is silent on this obvious issue of re-test effects, though it > > > > > > is suspiciously specious when it states this: "Since both the verbal > > > > > > (non-learning and performance (learning) scores contributed equally > > > > > > to > > > > > > the increased values observed in the total IQ scores following > > > > > > colloidal gold, the positive effect of colloidal gold cannot be > > > > > > attributed solely to learning the correct responses on the second > > > > > > test > > > > > > due to repetition." Note: this contradicts the data given in the > > > > > > paragraph above. > > > > > > > Given the gain from practice, I would seriously doubt that any gains > > > > > > could be attributed to some unstated effect of colloidal gold > > > > > > ingestion. One could do this study on any number of tests, and I > > > > > > doubt > > > > > > they'd very rarely show significant gains on account of colloidal > > > > > > gold > > > > > > once other factors have been taken into account. > > > > > > > argumzio > > > > > > > On Mar 3, 6:48 am, milestones <wgweathe...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > > Okay, found it. Easier than I thought. Here you go: > > > > > > > >http://www.purestcolloids.com/colloidal-gold-studies.php -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

[socialactionfoundationforequity:13525 Long live Uncle Pai

Long live Uncle Pai http://www.deccanherald.com/content/142859/long-live-uncle-pai.html By S Radha Prathi My tryst with ACK began when my parents bought the first book ‘Krishna’. The news of the demise of Uncle Pai unsettled me. I have never met the man, nor have I exchanged a word with him, but I developed a deep affection and respect for him through his Amar Chitra Katha comic books. My tryst with the immense series began when my parents bought the first book ‘Krishna’ priced at Rs two way back in the ’70s as a pacifying gift to my little brother because they had got me some hair accessories. We must have read the book a zillion times for we knew every frame of it by heart. There was no looking back since then and we collected close to a hundred of the series even as we graduated to reading ‘real books’. Nevertheless, we kept our antennas up for reading ACK whenever an opportunity presented itself. Our dad belonged to a book club reserved one of his two cards to get us old and new ACK and Tinkle all the time. We always made it a point to read it several times before returning the book the next day! Our interest in the nuances of languages, literature, history, music and art can be traced to our quality time spent in the company of these picture books. We conducted quizzes based on the books and discussed the characters. We understood that a conjunction like ‘but’ could encompass a whole unspoken argument when Lakshmana uttered the word, when told by Rama to leave Sita in the forest in the book ‘Sons of Rama’. The reading of ‘Vasavadatta’ urged us to play on the Veena like her royal spouse Udayana and possibly charm elephants some day. When we studied Mauryan history in school, it appeared as if we had an edge over other student because we were equipped with the reading of ‘Chanakya’. Perusing ‘Kannagi’ taught us that we must not cow down when confronted with injustice. The list could go on. Most people who are in their 30s and 40s will find themselves nodding in agreement, for their rendezvous with ACK must have more or less been the same. These books have the potential to make a palpable difference to those who read them during their formative years. Uncle Pai has become ‘Amar’ (immortal) in the true sense of the word for his works are invaluable, relevant and timeless! When I console myself saying, “Uncle Pai is dead, Long live Uncle Pai” — it is with mixed feelings! -- Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. - Mohandas Gandhi You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity" group. To post to this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/socialactionfoundationforequity?hl=en?hl=en-GB

[NH] دكتور بغرفة الممرضات يمارس الجنس بعنف مع ممرضة سكس ساخن مع الغنج المثير حمل سكس ساخن حمل الجنس مثير تصوير شاب بدون علمهم

دكتور بغرفة الممرضات يمارس الجنس بعنف مع ممرضة سكس ساخن مع الغنج المثير حمل سكس ساخن حمل الجنس مثير http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-student-accommodation.html    سكس في كلية لبنت اردنية مع شاب و دكتور يمارسو و تصزرهم بنت وتنزل على نت سكس نادر و ممتع http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/5-ways-to-save-on-car-insurance-now.html -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io