osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: Re: [NH] سكس
مثير شاب
افريقي
عنيف فحل
متوحش
يمارس مع
بنت
بصعوبة
سكس
العنيف
الساخن
ممتع مع
نشوة
الجماع
ساخن - msg#00179

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:
Date: Prev Next Date Index Thread: Prev Next Thread Index

Why are you putting this shit in the health groups? Pls stop it at once.


2011/3/3 sex sex <mamoonsappagh@xxxxxxxxxxx>

سكس مثير شاب افريقي عنيف فحل متوحش يمارس مع بنت بصعوبة سكس العنيف الساخن

لتحميل السكس بسرعة هذا الفلم انقر على راس الصحة الرابط ++18

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-10-psychology-colleges-in-usa.html

 

قلبك قوي للبالغين خطر للكبار فقط فلم سكس عربي 20 دقيقة بنت تمارس و تغنج بطريقة غريبة فلم سكس ساخن لا يوجد له مثيل سكس العربي ++20

http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/car-insurance-insure-car-insurance-car.html

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group.
To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group.
To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

Thread at a glance:

Previous Message by Date:

Re: What happened to Cognitivefun.net?

Lowering the trial time doesn't help you stay _'more'_ focused; that's a misrepresentation. All it simply says is that you are unable to _maintain_ your focus for the required length of time. Try to have more faith in your brains ability to adapt over time rather than trying to seek a performance that although on the surface is appealing, is just a _masked_ performance. If you say you reached 8-n- back before, there shouldn't be any reason as to why you can't do it all again under the _default_ conditions. On Mar 3, 7:18 am, Pontus Granström <lepon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Yes, I'll keep you posted. I also lowered the trial time, it helped me a lot > to stay more focused. Not that long from eight, but we'll see how long it > takes before I get there. > > On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 8:33 PM, whoisbambam <smath...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > a long way from 8!!!! > > > had you mastered 8? > > > u obviusly had mastered 5 > > > maybe it will only take you a couple weeks to get back to 8--please > > keep us i updated because this may indicate that our working memory > > shrinks without regular practice > > > On Mar 2, 11:58 am, Pontus Granström <lepon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > Yes up to level 6!!!! > > > > On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:09 AM, moe <lindasmit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > Thanks.  My memory/n-backing ability isn't unparalleled though.  There > > > > are a few people doing like 14-15 back (Cev and a few other members) > > > > > On Mar 1, 8:42 am, whoisbambam <smath...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > Moe, > > > > > > Congratulations on dnb8--what a mind! > > > > > > i have done 36 sessions on dnb4 now and still have not mastered it > > > > > > you change the screen in brainworkshop to black? > > > > > > what color are the square images? white? > > > > > > thanks for sharing this and your effects with position nback--amazing > > > > > visual memory! > > > > > > On Mar 1, 6:40 am, moe <lindasmit...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > Woohoo!!!! cogfun is back.  I guess I'll do some cognitive > > maintenance > > > > > > over spring break (haven't done any in about 1.5 months due to > > being > > > > > > bogged down with school). > > > > > > > On a side note has anyone noticed a positive effects from digit > > span > > > > > > training?  In the past 4 months my failure rate in terms of problem > > > > > > solving SEEMS to have been considerably lower and I'm wondering if > > the > > > > > > digit span training that I took up some months ago has had any > > effect > > > > > > (I've done other things such as exercise, math problems, so it's > > hard > > > > > > to tell). > > > > > > > Right before I discontinued my cognitive training I decided to try > > > > > > some single n-back (position) and have actually noticed some nice > > > > > > subjective effects from it (effects that warrant continuation). > >  With > > > > > > dual it turns out I was limited by the auditory component.  In > > brain > > > > > > workshop my dnb level was 8 (6 at cogfun due to foreign auditory) > > but > > > > > > with position only n-back I waver between 10-12 with a max of 13. > >  For > > > > > > those that haven't tried single position n back I recommend you > > give > > > > > > it a try. > > > > > > > BTW I play with a dark screen and no gridlines.  It's seems to be > > more > > > > > > difficult this way and that's what we want :) > > > > > > > On Feb 22, 3:30 pm, Larsen <wendelboe.mich...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > > Does anyone know what happened to Cognitivefun.net? > > > > > > > The site has been down for several days now.- Hide quoted text - > > > > > > - Show quoted text - > > > > > -- > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups > > > > "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > > > To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > > > brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > > > For more options, visit this group at > > > >http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Next Message by Date:

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Lemon oil and children

How odd, since Modern Essentials recommends lemon oil for children and infants for colds. Maybe I read it wrong... But I've been using a drop of lemon oil in my baby's water bottle since he was 6 months. Sure hope it's not true. Leah On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 5:03 PM, katrina <katrinameyers@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I just read in the Modern Essentials Guide that Lemon oil (or any > other citrus) should not be used with children under 6.  Can anyone > speak to this? > Thanks > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Previous Message by Thread:

[NH] سكس مثير شاب افريقي عنيف فحل متوحش يمارس مع بنت بصعوبة سكس العنيف الساخن ممتع مع نشوة الجماع ساخن

سكس مثير شاب افريقي عنيف فحل متوحش يمارس مع بنت بصعوبة سكس العنيف الساخن لتحميل السكس بسرعة هذا الفلم انقر على راس الصحة الرابط ++18 http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-10-psychology-colleges-in-usa.html   قلبك قوي للبالغين خطر للكبار فقط فلم سكس عربي 20 دقيقة بنت تمارس و تغنج بطريقة غريبة فلم سكس ساخن لا يوجد له مثيل سكس العربي ++20 http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/car-insurance-insure-car-insurance-car.html -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

Next Message by Thread:

[Everything doTERRA] Reno, Nevada: Frankincense

We are looking for Frankincense and/or Bergamot for a family with children that have been critically injured in an automobile accident. They have been life flighted to the main hospital in Reno and we would like to get some oils to them. Preferably Frankincense, Bergamot and Balance. If you know anyone in that area, please reply. Thanks to all, Pat -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io