osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Thread at a glance:

Re: can N-Back training improve fluid intelligence?

No problem, it's easy to get into that mode when being passionate about something ;)On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 12:17 PM, likeprestige <plasticity@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: P.S - sorry about my other post Pontus. In future I'll try and make sure I don't sound like such a douche-bag. On Feb 18, 7:34Âpm, Pontus GranstrÃm <lepon...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I really recommend this onehttp://ebookee.org/The-Mindful-Way-Through-Depression-Audiobook-_1055... > haven't started to meditate yet, just listened to the > introduction/background material. > Might good for curing the blues or just general anxiety or similar. > > On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:24 AM, jttoto <jtdem...@xxxxxxxx> wrote: > > On an anecdotal note, I notice my cognition suffers when I'm in a poor > > mood. ÂMeditation works wonders. > > > On Feb 17, 2:44 pm, DziaÅo, Christopher <chrisdzi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > How would I be able to guess the correct answer 10+ times? I > > > am slightly dyslexic, and get confused when I see b's and d's, and other > > > letters, capital letters throw me off a little, hence the result of my > > 4.00 > > > bit score. Sometimes I get the first trails wrong and end up with a > > really > > > low score, I think it has to do with my anxiety. I took it again and got > > the > > > same scores: 23.7-27.6 bits/s. I'm not going to complain about the small > > > difference. I was playing the game like I do with n-back with a more > > > intuitive approach, I have a harder time with the task if I focus too > > much, > > > but perform better if I allow the letters to come to me. > > > > On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:08 AM, Pontus GranstrÃm <lepon...@xxxxxxxxx > > >wrote: > > > > > If you have guessed the correct answer, then it might not be your true > > BIP, > > > > but who knows. Seems like you perform worse from trial 1 to 3, and then > > > > raise to 26.7. Might be other factors at work here. > > > > Do a couple of more trials with a fresh mind and see how you do. > > > > > 2011/2/16 DziaÅo, Christopher <chrisdzi...@xxxxxxxxx> > > > > >> ÂI don't really understand this test and the results. I took this test > > to > > > >> see how I would perform from past attempts. First attempts I was > > nervous and > > > >> not in the 'mode.' All trials were taking about 20 minutes ago. I have > > some > > > >> intracranial pressure, in a slighly depressed and down mode, and have > > not > > > >> eaten. > > > > >> 1st - 11.4 bits/s > > > >> 2nd - 10.0 bits/s > > > >> 3rd - 4.00 bits/s > > > >> 4th - 26.7 bits/s (http://i55.tinypic.com/30u3akw.png) > > > > >> I get very depressed and hard on myself when I perform poorly, and I > > think > > > >> that has an effect on my score. I increased my concentration, and > > after the > > > >> trial speed increased, I could not even make out the letters. It > > > >> was interesting because as I could not clearly make them out, I began > > to > > > >> guess/feel what the letters were. > > > > >> According to:http://www.v-weiss.de/lehrl.html > > > >> Does this mean I fall near the IQ 140 range? > > > > >> Â*Percentile*** > > > > >> *IQ* > > > > >> *1 BIP(ms)* > > > > >> *Ck (bit/s)* > > > > >> 99.8 > > > > >> 140 > > > > >>    -41 > > > > >> 25 > > > > >> I have been n-backing at Q3B and various modalities for 45mins-1h > > daily. > > > > >> 2011/2/13 oà sont les Neigedens d'antan? <jl...@xxxxxxx> > > > > >> I've scoured this site (http://www.v-weiss.de/lehrl.html) pretty > > > >>> thoroughly, I think, but can't find this graph or table that > > > >>> everyone's alluding to (that would show the correlation between RAM > > > >>> (in bits) and IQ. ÂI found the chart that plots processing speed > > (bits/ > > > >>> s) vs IQ, but not the other. ÂIf someone wouldn't mind either posting > > > >>> a direct link to this chart or posting the IQ that correlates with a > > > >>> RAM of 350ish I would be much obliged:) > > > > >>> -- > > > >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups > > > >>> "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > > >>> To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > . > > > >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > > >>> brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > > >>> For more options, visit this group at > > > >>>http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. > > > > >> Â-- > > > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups > > > >> "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > > >> To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > > >> brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > > >> For more options, visit this group at > > > >>http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. > > > > > Â-- > > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > > Groups > > > > "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > > > To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > > > brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > > > For more options, visit this group at > > > >http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > > "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. > > To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > > brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. > > For more options, visit this group at > >http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

[Everything doTERRA] doTERRA now in Greece!

Hello there! I am now both the Founder of doTERRA in Greece as well as an IPC. I have just started this business and am very excited about the products and how I can change people's lives. I firmly believe we are living in a very toxic and over-medicated world. I listen to my friend's talk about their kids and how they are on antibiotics, AGAIN, about the cough syrups they are giving the, the separation anxiety the kids are facing, how bug repellents usually contain DEET, etc., etc. I am now in a position to improve their lives and their loved one's lives. My daughter is 2 years and 4 months old and luckily, she does not get sick often. But when she does, she is not immediately given antibiotics or am I shoving cough syrup down her throat. We treat homeopathically and the doTERRA way now. Any hints or ideas on how to entice an interested group to my downline? Right now in Europe, we have the FREE trio-kit of oils offer. Anyone miss this and want to take part? Email me at doterragreece@xxxxxxxxx Thanks for reading! Lesley -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[NH] لاول مرة على لانرنت الفلم لملكة جمال روسيا تمص لشاب بنت ابيض حليبي بنت جسمها خيالي غنجها مروع حمل فلم سكس من هنا من رأس الصفحة الجنس الساخن حمل فلم سكس كامل 40 دقيقة ساخن

لاول مرة على لانرنت الفلم لملكة جمال روسيا تمص لشاب بنت ابيض حليبي بنت جسمها خيالي غنجها مروع حمل فلم سكس من هنا من رأس الصفحة الجنس الساخن حمل فلم سكس كامل 40 دقيقة ساخن http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-universities-student-profile-mina.html     افلام سكس العربية الكاملة فلم بناني بنت تغنج لمدة نصف ساعة وتلعب بزازها و يجي اخوها ويبلش يمارس معها سكس ساخن مثير حمل سكس الساخن مجانا هنا فلم كامل ساعة الى ربع حمل من رأس الصفحة لتحميل الباشر وشاهده اون لاين سكس  http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/car-insurance-quotes-online.html -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

[...]

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!