osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] مثير
بنات
ممحونات
يمارسو
الجنس
داخل
مركب في
البحر مع
شباب
مصريين
سكس ساخ
عنيف مثر
ساخن
جامد
تصوير في
البحر
سكس فلم
فيديو - msg#01416

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

مثير بنات ممحونات يمارسو الجنس داخل مركب في البحر مع شباب مصريين سكس ساخ عنيف مثر ساخن جامد تصوير في البحر سكس فلم فيديو

http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-official.html

تصوير وحدة تصور الشغالة و تمارس مع بنت سحاق سكس ساخن غنج جامد مع فلينيات سكس مثير فيديو

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/students-say-rankings-arent-most.html

Thread at a glance:

Re: Changes in Attitude?

Wow, .5sec ?! That's about twice the mean human reaction time. How the hell do you do that? What's your average n-back level? What's your average Percentage? On Feb 15, 4:45 am, UOchris1 <socrate...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Long story short...Triple-N-Back at .5sec intervals and piano notes > instead of letters has greatly improved my subjectively perceived > fluidity of thought.  I am much more engaged in class, can read much > quicker, and am coming up with many more creative solutions now than > ever before.  I didn't notice the improvements as much when I was > using slower intervals--I feel I make more decision cycles in a given > amount of time before coming to a solution. > > Develop a strong sense for when you need deep focus and task switching > in daily tasks and then look to draw parallels from your DNB training > so you can apply your gains.  This is still a conscious process for > me.  Although its easier to focus, I still have an intuitive sense > when my mind is or is not in focus mode...when I need focus and rapid > thinking I just apply that same mindset to the task at hand. > > Its alot like balance training for sports...if you can't make the > parallel to a particular sport you wont recieve as much benefit.  But > in nearly every sport balance is absolutely essential if one wishes to > be really good...and it can be selectively trained. > > On Feb 14, 10:37 pm, Gizmo <westlake.sea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > > > Wow, I've found a few of these posts in this thread to be very > > powerful an inspiring. > > > On Feb 14, 7:18 am, KD Jones <jellocop...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > Yeah... in my opinion, you're right.  But oddly, so are the points > > > about intellectual curiosity.  There's nothing to defend here, and I > > > think at some level it's known to all. > > > Confusion is a natural part of real curiosity.  As an example, my > > > father used to teach in the same school with a math hardcore who gave > > > his students INSANE problems to work through.  It was not unusual for > > > no one in his higher level classes to come up with any solutions after > > > working themselves raw on his assignments.  He'd have parents coming > > > in and complaining, asking if even he knew the answers.  Sometimes > > > he'd say "not right now, but give me a week and I'll let you know." > > > And he meant it.  But the parents wanted mostly to feel good about > > > their smart kids, and to have the school wok serve as a foundation for > > > feeling secure, or proud, or whatever, while what the instructor was > > > after was driving the process, and trying (partially under radar) to > > > give them a chance to see first hand that good - even brilliant - work > > > wasn't a ticket to some magical entitlement.  He wanted them to see > > > the value in the struggle first and formost.  The kids would actually > > > argue about the beat ways to approach the problems... they were > > > inspired, exhilerated and frustrated, and he drove and encouraged > > > that.  And this was in high school, in a nowhere Montana town.  I > > > can't imagine it happening now. > > > In the end, the parents were shocked when their kids, having "wasted" > > > thier time on "pointless" drudge blew their college entrance tests > > > through the roof, and found college work surprisingly understandable. > > > My brother studied with > > > him, and was quite surprised when, having gone to college going in > > > with no pride or puffery and even being quiite naïve about the work > > > he'd done in high school was a year and a half  into college math > > > before he ran into anything the felt foriegn or truly difficult. > > > I hope the connection there isn't too opaque.  My point is that (I > > > think)  it's important that we learn to be our own guinea pigs, > > > because there a few set courses in a meaningful and conscious life. > > > And the process of getting to that point is confusing and even > > > frightening if we sense too clearly what's at stake.  And yeah... many > > > of us want confirmation along the way because of that.  And yeah > > > again... it's important that we somehow come to a point at which we > > > chuck the concern and just do the work, making course corrections and > > > learning from assorted broken bones and chemical burns on the way, > > > because at some point it (hopefully) clear that a need to "figure it > > > out" beforehand is a clever and quiet little lie that death tells us. > > > So, I think it's important to bless the process, and continue to call > > > the cautions when it seems necessary, understanding that both can be > > > in error.  And so what? > > > > On Feb 12, 8:48 pm, ailambris <ailamb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > I don't know, man. You're confused. No offense: you're forgetting that > > > > all of the things you describe should be part of a healthy lifestyle. > > > > Peripheral improvements, incidental. I don't get your case, really. > > > > Maybe you're consumed by the concept, spending too much time mulling > > > > about it. Just follow the rules and forget about them. They should not > > > > weigh so heavily on your conscience. In retrospect, you'll thank > > > > yourself. > > > > > On Feb 12, 8:23 pm, whoisbambam <smath...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > I think you could get by with 30minutes of nbacking and 30minutes > > > > > aerobic exercise 5days a week > > > > > > As for supplements, consider magnesium l-threonate and bcm-95 curcumin > > > > > as promising possibilities--word is still out. > > > > > > As for thinking skills, > > > > > consider:http://www.teach12.com/tgc/courses/Course_Detail.aspx?cid=5932http://... > > > > > > if you have a mathematical > > > > > foundation:http://www.teach12.com/tgc/courses/Course_Detail.aspx?cid=1483 > > > > > > Consider expanding your vocabulary (2000 most common GRE-level words > > > > > or whatever) in a way that teaches you to USE them--your working > > > > > vocabulary. > > > > > > On Feb 12, 9:31 pm, Arkanj3l <kenneth.bruskiew...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > > > > I have a friend who consistently frowns when I bring up the idea of > > > > > > "intelligence improvement", "cognitive training" or any variation of > > > > > > such in conversation. Granted, it's not everyone's cup of tea, > > > > > > especially when I bring up the technical-ish side of things (You: > > > > > > "The > > > > > > fool!"). But her chief concern was that I'd be focusing too much on > > > > > > this, and forget that it's hard work -- blood sweat and toil -- that > > > > > > causes one to ever achieve anything. > > > > > > > Fair enough. It's something that I do often forget. But it did get > > > > > > me > > > > > > wondering about whether or not what I do and/or read here is all > > > > > > that > > > > > > worth it, beyond arranging and rearranging a cabinet or curiosities. > > > > > > Is it absurd? If there is no change in one's approach to life > > > > > > (assuming that the current one is acrasial), then should one bother? > > > > > > > I'm not sure what science says about the correlation of IQ and one's > > > > > > choices. I've heard that beyond the 50th or so percentile it's > > > > > > shaky. > > > > > > > Say that one follows all the collective advice here, on the mailing > > > > > > list, for forty days. Say, for example, that one does the activities > > > > > > in the list below, daily, and assume that the infrastructure is all > > > > > > in > > > > > > place so as to be minimal overhead in the following program (e.g., a > > > > > > computer that can run all the necessary software and hardware, > > > > > > someone > > > > > > that can cook your meals in the downtime so you don't have to and so > > > > > > on): > > > > > > > -30 minutes of N-Back (of course) > > > > > > -An hour of aerobic exercise > > > > > > -Neurofeedback > > > > > > -Learning an instrument > > > > > > -Learning a language > > > > > > -3 meals, say 30 minutes each, featuring all of the good stuff: fish > > > > > > oil, tumeric, complete amino acids and so on. > > > > > > > From this, I'll exclude what I consider stimulant nootropics, > > > > > > including piracetam, deprenyl, modafinil and huperzine A, as those > > > > > > seem to be spoken for; what I'm really concerned about is the > > > > > > baseline. micro/macronutritional supplements (nootrients?) I include > > > > > > in the program as it's hard to avoid the consequences. > > > > > > > What kind of salient increases could one expect from a program such > > > > > > as > > > > > > this, really? What are the changes in *one's outlook* and *one's > > > > > > approach to daily life* that would occur? What lifestyles could be > > > > > > now > > > > > > accessed that couldn't have been accessed before with a higher > > > > > > degree > > > > > > of hard work? If the answer is a moot one, then should one really > > > > > > spend one's time on all of these things? > > > > > > > We can measure all we'd like the improvements in mathematical or > > > > > > scientific terms, but I don't think having a high I.Q. in itself > > > > > > makes > > > > > > life worth living. And yet, the two seem to be intertwined on some > > > > > > level, and it's the extent about which I wonder. How do the > > > > > > supremely > > > > > > intelligent look at life, as opposed to the less so? Is it any > > > > > > better? > > > > > > > Sorry for the rant.- Hide quoted text - > > > > > > - Show quoted text -- Hide quoted text - > > > - Show quoted text - -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Re: [CardioTrainer Users] Re: Heart Monitor not working while on Treadmill with CardioTrainer Pro

Thanks for the good suggestions cardio-noob, even after trying them it still didn't work (but it was worth a shot)...Good news though, I got the new CardioTrainer update yesterday and it now seems to work perfectly!  I even had a phone call in the middle of a run and that didn't affect it at all, the HRM never lost a signal.  I've only tried using it once since the update, but it has never worked for me before, so I think my problem might be fixed :) Thanks for the update!! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

[Everything doTERRA] Pregnancy

Pat I have a couple of IPCs asking questions concerning pregnancy and the problems getting pregnant. In our book, it is suggested what oils to use, but not in what capacity (both for female and male). At this point, I've only suggested that both parties do a cleanse with GX Assist followed by PB Assist. I recall Dr. Hill mentioning that the most common problem with getting pregnant is candida. I would appreciate more details regarding this issue please. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Gale -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Re: n-back in 3D?

On 31 Jan., 11:09, Rotem <hypnotiz...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I have an idea for improving n-back: > Instead of the reguular 3X3 grid, it will be a 3X3X3 grid (the > software will show all bricks from an angle so all of them are > visible). As an extra difficulty feature, the cube will constantly > move randomly. > > Thoughts? I got the same idea already, but dropped it because I thought no one would invest the time to write such a program. Because it would be very much time, at least for a single programmer. It is my understanding, though, that if you program it as a dice consisting of 27 small dices, without using transparency, from an angle there would be visible not all, but only 19 small dices(?) I would appreciate if it could also do images like you can use images in brainworkshop (example: quad n-back). Would be even harder to program, coz the images would have to be depicted angled, too. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io