osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: [NH] صدر
عراقي
ساخن سكس
مثير بنت
جامدة
تمارس مع
غنج سكس
ساخن حمل
سكس فلم
جامد بنت
عراقية
تغنج مع
شاب
عارية
وصدر
ساخن
للبالغي&
#x646; الجنس
العنيف
استمتع
هنا - msg#01351

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

صدر عراقي ساخن سكس مثير بنت جامدة تمارس مع غنج سكس ساخن حمل سكس فلم جامد بنت عراقية تغنج مع شاب عارية وصدر ساخن

استمتع و حمل سكس من رأس الصفحة

http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-official.html

تصوير سكس لملكة جمال العالم وهي عارية ويجي عشيقها وتمارس معو سكس ساخن عنيف مثير حمل الفلم كامل 30 دقيقة ساخن

http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/students-say-rankings-arent-most.html

Thread at a glance:

[NH] شهر عسل تصوير كامل لغرفة عريس + عروس بنانين سكس مثير ويفتحها ويتصورو بدون ما يعرفو تصوير ساخن حمل مجانا السكس الجامد

شهر عسل تصوير كامل لغرفة عريس + عروس بنانين سكس مثير ويفتحها ويتصورو بدون ما يعرفو تصوير ساخن حمل مجانا السكس الجامد http://newcar-2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-official.html     فلم ساخن جامد مجانا لاول مرة على نت فلم جنس لهيفاء وهبي عارية وتمص لخليجي سكس ساخن تصوير من داخل غرفة فندق فضيحة سكس ساخن جامد حمل مجانا حمل الفلم سكس المثير ساخن http://thebestintheworlds2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/students-say-rankings-arent-most.html -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Natural Health" group. To post to this group, send email to natural-health@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to natural-health+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/natural-health?hl=en.

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Citrus Bliss

I have taken all of the oils too. Multiple times, with no bad reactions. My observation, after talking to lots of other people, is that if they are toxic or their body is very out of balance, they will sometimes experience allergic-like reactions after taking oils or supplements internally. And if they cut back and continue to use the oils (supplements) their body cleans up and balances out and they don't have a problem. So, here's something to think about. The skin is the largest organ on the body and everything that goes on the skin enters the bloodstream and circulates through the entire body and affects all of the cells and internal organs. Isn't that what we claim essential oils can do? So, if an essential oils isn't safe enough to be taken internally, I don't think we should be putting it on our skin either.   On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM, <deriser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: I have taken everyone of the oils internally just to see what they would do.   No bad side effects at all.  Every oil affects each person differently. Yours is not a usual reaction. ----- Original Message -----From: "Sharon from Eugene" <sharonbraaten@xxxxxxxxx>To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:57:43 PMSubject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Citrus BlissI find that odd also, since I use Citrus Bliss in my water all thetime. I offer it to my guests, as well, and have never had a reaction other than how nice it tastes and smells.Sharon BraatenEugene, OROn Feb 12, 1:25 am, Rex James <jamesro...@xxxxxxx> wrote:> I feel kind of stupid.  But in case anyone else missed this Dixie sent > me this note: " I like to put a drop or two of lemon or lime in my> water. I thought I would try Citris Bliss. It made my heart rate speed> up and my blood pressure rise dramatically. After everything calmed > down I looked at the tiny writing on the bottle and it says for> diffusion or to put on skin. I wanted to warn others to not take> internally. I think there should be a warning that comes with oils> that can do something like that. It is my fault for not reading the > bottle but I didn't know any could not be taken internally.">> I just thought Citrus Bliss was a blend of citrus oils and was GRAS> but it is not and should not be used internally.  I am sure 95% of you > already know this so this is for the other 5%.--You received this message because you are subscribed to the GoogleGroups "Everything doTERRA" group.To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email toeverythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com --You received this message because you are subscribed to the GoogleGroups "Everything doTERRA" group.To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email toeverythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFor more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com -- You can either complain because the roses have thorns or you can rejoice because the thorns have roses! ~ Ziggy -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

[...]

[socialactionfoundationforequity:13378 Clinton, Biden Betray Obama Over Egypt; Kerry Likely To Take State Department

Clinton, Biden Betray Obama Over Egypt; Kerry Likely To Take State Department http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/02/14/clinton-biden-betray-obama-over-egypt-kerry-likely-to-take-state-department/ -- Truth resides in every human heart, and one has to search for it there, and to be guided by truth as one sees it. But no one has a right to coerce others to act according to his own view of truth. - Mohandas Gandhi You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity" group. To post to this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to socialactionfoundationforequity+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/socialactionfoundationforequity?hl=en?hl=en-GB

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!