osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] لاول
مرة فلم
سكس سحاق
عربي
بناني
لاول
تصوير
بدون ما
تعرف سكس
ساخن و
جامد مع
غنج مثير
وهزة
الجماع
بس بنات
ساخن ++20 - msg#02759

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

لاول مرة فلم سكس سحاق عربي بناني لاول تصوير بدون ما تعرف سكس ساخن و  جامد مع غنج مثير وهزة الجماع بس بنات  ساخن

http://topuniversities2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/get-online-master-professional-degrees_21.html

لاول مرة برنامج اختراق  اي جهاز اي موقع سكس دخول مجانا دون اشتراك سكس ساخن مجانا حمل البرنامج مجانا سهل لاستعمال

http://thebesthotelsintheworlds.blogspot.com/2011/01/alaska-hotel-alyeska-86.html

Thread at a glance:

WillPower, Executive Function, Can be Exercised

I recently learnt that willpower can be improved thru exercise by some Dr. Wang guy from Princeton. The problem, is that altho he suggested brushing your teeth left handed, I was wondering what kinds of things we can do, esp. with a program, to develop willpower? Supposedly this is an executive function located in/near the prefrontal cortex, and like a muscle, can be exercised, but also becomes fatigued, and we succumb easier to temptation. Supposedly this may be one reason that after a very stressful day at work, we might enjoy some chocolate ice cream or whatever we fancy-- our willpower was depleted, supposedly. Then I began to think about brainworkshop. It is quite taxing, requiring extreme focus (dnb) of two simultaneous stimuli. I was thinking that this could actually be exercising willpower. If so, the ramifications could be huge--greater than the 'effect' it may have on working memory. Studies supposedly shown that willpower was more related to the success of an individual than IQ. Supposedly one of these stuides involved kids and marshmallows--if they could wait 20minutes with the marshmallow in front of them, they could get another one. those that did, supposedly were more successful than those that couldnt..........supposedly similar studies demonstrated similar results. In any case, I was wondering if there were some 'programs' on the market that exercise willpower, as brushing my teeth left handed will not remain novel/challenging for long and just seems boring. But I am thinking dnb may exercise willpower, interestingly. I think there was a group of ppl that had to think of a white elephant and write about some stuff simultaneously--it exercised willpower, supposedly. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Re: OT: Speed reading anyone?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Pencil <ludabizz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Do you think I should just throw out these techniques? > > Maybe instead, I can just attempt to read faster? No need for removing > sub vocalization, or trying to read more then 1 word at a time There are useful techniques like not vocalizing or increasing fixation width; I'm just saying they won't get you beyond 500WPM or so. -- gwern http://www.gwern.net -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

[...]

Looking for feedback, re: free memory site to try

Hi all, I wrote earlier this week to the group for policies on posting, and with your permission here is my follow up. I've been working on this application/project to help with my own memory and would love to have you give it a try and provide me with feedback. You'll find it here: http://www.remindinger.com The short intro is that it sends messages/emails at specific times (along the 'forgetting curve') to help with long-term memory retention; those of you aware of memory techniques will recognize that it's a spaced repetition tool. It's pretty bare-bones right now but I think it has potential to do/be more. That said, I've had great luck with it myself and would love to see how you all do with it; I'll take any and all feedback (good and bad!) you can give me. I would really like to see this be useful and really appreciate your trying it out. Thanks, Kevin -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!