osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: [NH] تصوير
سكس في
محل اثار
سكس ساخن
و جامد
فيديو
سكس ساخن
و مص و
لحس
سائحة
ساخنة و
غنج جامد
++ 18 - msg#02565

List: health-discussion-help

health-discussion-help Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

تصوير سكس في محل اثار سكس ساخن و جامد  فيديو سكس ساخن و مص و لحس سائحة ساخنة و غنج جامد

من راس الصفحة

http://topuniversities2011.blogspot.com/2011/01/get-online-master-professional-degrees_21.html

برنامج لتلفون لجميع لاجهزة يحمل سكس لحالو على تلفون و الكمبيوتر ينفع لتنين حمل البرنامج و تمتع بسكس و ما تتغلب

بدون تشفير سكس ساخن

http://thebesthotelsintheworlds.blogspot.com/2011/01/alaska-hotel-alyeska-86.html

Thread at a glance:

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Is this correct?

10 days between each set and for those with severe yeast problems we usually suggest you repeat this procedure 3 times.PatOn Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Ramona Brown <ramsfam13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Sounds like a plan!  How long should I wait to start the 2nd round?  I finished the PB Assist 9 days ago.Ramona Ramona the Pest  DesignsMy StoreMy Blog Follow Me on Twitter--- On Wed, 1/26/11, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: From: Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@xxxxxxxxx>Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Is this correct?To: everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 1:13 PMI would continue with the GX if it were me. It sounds as if you still have some issues. The new probiotic is being announced the 1st of February. I would also cut down on the lemon oil and add 2-3 drops per bottle of water. I don't know if that makes a difference but at least try it and see. PatOn Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:15 PM, Ramona Brown <ramsfam13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: I need to run this past all you,  my fellow doterra members to see if I'm on the right track or if I'm missing something. At the beginning of January, I started the GX Assist and did it for the whole 10 days. I then followed it up with the PB Assist (one I had bought before they were discontinued) and did it for the 5 days.  I'm now almost done with the 10 day wait period before starting again.  I have also been very careful with my diet-no gluten, no dairy, no refined sugars of any kind.  Most of my food has been whole food and prepared from scratch.  I have been doing the vitamins and also the slim and sassy every single day.  I also have been drinking about 100 ounces of lemon water every day.  I do 10 drops of lemon oil to every 30 ounces of water. During the day, I feel great, but at night, I get really sick to  my stomach.  I wake up with all sorts of gastrointestinal problems that then linger into the morning for a few hours.  I keep burping up that rotten egg gas stuff and just feel awful.  Here is my theory, is it possible that this is all part of the detox stage?  I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease 2 years ago, but I know I have lots of candida and other issues.  My whole life I have struggled with stomach issues and they had mostly gotten better with eating gluten free. However, since doing the cleanse, it is as if it has stirred everything up and I'm reacting how I used to.  If it is part of the cleanse, then I will just keep doing what I'm doing in hopes that after a few rounds it will heal and go away.  If its not that, then I want to figure out what is triggering it and fix it.  I would love any input or experience anyone has!Ramona Ramona the Pest  DesignsMy StoreMy Blog Follow Me on Twitter -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com-- PAT LEAVITT FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Re: Magnesium L-threonate, again

mg/kg is a misleading figure, and doesn't translate directly to humans. http://www.imminst.org/forum/topic/18333-converting-dosages-from-animal-studies/ http://web.ncifcrf.gov/rtp/lasp/intra/acuc/fred/guidelines/ACUC42EquivSurfAreaDosageConversion.pdf On Jan 26, 2011, at 9:16 AM, whoisbambam wrote: When I read the article, I found this: Magnesium-L-threonate (604 mg/kg/day) was administered via drinking water (50 mg/kg/day elemental Mg2+). The average drinking water per day was determined (~30 ml/day), and the dose was dissolved in the daily drinking amount. Should we use 'ideal' body weight to calculate the dosage? So, if we weigh 75kg (165lbs), we should consume 75kg*604mg=45,300mg/day?? 45 grams a day?? That seems AWFULLY high. I wouldnt think that anybody should consume more than 2GM a day, every day (IV magnesium sulfate is quite potent) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dual N-Back, Brain Training & Intelligence" group. To post to this group, send email to brain-training@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to brain-training+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/brain-training?hl=en.

[CardioTrainer Users] Problems linking with Google Health

I was recently setting up one of my old phones for another person and thought I would load up CardioTrainer for them.  I clicked for it to create a permanent account without checking that the Access Code is mine (it must have read it from the SD card).  I uninstalled CardioTrainer and removed any information from the SD card before re-installing.  When I went back into the program there was a new access code, but when I clicked to link accounts it saw that the new email address had already been linked to my account and changed the access code back to mine.Several problem:Multiple email addresses can be associated with an account at the same time (both phones show the same access code and say that they are associated with different email addresses).I can't find a way to unassociate an email address with a CardioTrainer account (access code) from the android app.There is no profile information on the CardioTrainer website where you could change what email is associated with an account.There is no mention on the Google Health website that CardioTrainer is linked to my account.  Both Withings and ZipHealth have an icon on the right side of the screen with several links (Website, Forum, Blog) and an option to unlink the profile.  This would be great to have for branding, but also necessary to allow a user control over their profile.When looking at 'Notices' in Google Health, it shows updates for CardioTrainer as coming from me.  I would prefer if they were shown as coming from CardioTrainer.When looking at the 'Activity Report' in Google Health in CardioTrainer does not show up under Services.  I think it would help with both organization and security if CardioTrainer was a service and not inputing data as the user.  When I look at the activity report for me, it looks like I have accessed Google Health much more frequently then I have.A prompt response would be very much appreciated.  I don't want all of my data to pollute the other persons Google health account. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CardioTrainer Users" group. To post to this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to cardiotrainer-users+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cardiotrainer-users?hl=en.

[Everything doTERRA] Detox/Sensitivity to oils

So I've been reading the past posts about allergic reactions/detox reactions to the oils. Many have suggested the GX assist and PB assist regimens. Although I've also read that the GX assist can be a harsh cleanse, as well. Most of these posts end with this advise and there is no follow up of whether it worked or not. I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced a rash or other "allergic" reaction to the oils, what protocol was used, for how long, and what is your current experience with using the oils. My dad is currently having a lot of unexplained aches and pains along with a whole body rash. Nothing he is using is helping, including the oils. He used the oils about a month ago with no reaction, but seems to think that it's the oils that are causing his skin irritation. I don't want to give him the GX assist and have another unpleasant experience. Is there a slower, more gentle way to cleanse? I've done some research on candida, and I don't think that is a problem, but I do feel like he is having a toxic reaction. Thoughts? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io