Re: Displayig gif file...

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I think the API that you are reffering is not
avaialble on gtk 1.2. May be you are referring 2.0. From the API reference I
found another one called
as "GtkWidget* gtk_image_new_from_file (const gchar *filename);". I
think this one will be better, If you know about it can you please reply me
back with the cons and pros of these two interfaces.

Regards
Deekshit M