Re: I need guide for the following thing

At 09:46 AM 3/26/2002 -0600, Mario Lopez wrote:
>I wish to write some code using GTK+, but the packages that download i think
>that they are not the indicated ones. could you say me What I have to download
>to use GTK+ with DJGPP?,and where is the location of gtk libraries in gcc
>directory tree, excuseme but i dont find specific information,
>
>the packages for win32 platform that i have are:
>
>atk-dev-1.0.0-20020314.zip
>glib-2.0.0.tar.gz
>gtk+-dev-2.0.0-20020314.zip
>pango-dev-1.0-20020310.zip

This is what I installed for win32.

atk-1.0.0-20020310.zip
atk-dev-1.0.0-20020310.zip
dirent.zip
gdk-2.0-docs.tar.gz
glib-2.0.0-20020310.zip
glib-dev-2.0.0-20020310.zip
gtk+-2.0.0-20020310.zip
gtk+-dev-2.0.0-20020310.zip
gtk-2.0-docs.tar.gz
libiconv-1.7.zip
libiconv-dev-1.7.zip
libintl-0.10.40-20020101.zip
libjpeg-6b.zip
libpng-1.2.0.zip
libtiff-3.5.6-beta.zip
pango-1.0-20020312.zip
pango-dev-1.0-20020310.zip
pkgconfig-0.11-20020310.zip
zlib-1.1.3.zip

Of course, you will also need MS Visual C++.

And yes it does work.
But read the instructions as there are some pkg-config issues when using MS
nmake.

-- Philip J. Bunce, Software Consultant
-- MIPS Assembly, Embedded Systems, PMON, UNIX, & C
-- Ph: 831-659-5684 Fax: 501-325-6812 http://www.carmel.com