sort column and stock item question

Hello,

Two things:

1) I really like the stock items included in gtk+2, it will certainly help to
give applications a common look, but I'm wondering why there is no
GTK_STOCK_EDIT? What are people using for an "edit" option?

2) When I setup a TreeViewColumn to be sortable and I click on the header to
sort it the background of the treeview turns purple. I'm not sure I want this
to happen and I'm wondering how to turn it off. Actually I'm not sure why
anyone would want this behaviour actually, at first impression it looks like
all the items in the list were "selected" as that's the normal reason for a
list row to change colors. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Mike

Privacy