Re: GtkTreeView questions

Mike <maddoc@xxxxxx> writes:

> 1) How do I hide a column title? I've got a treeview with 3 columns and I
> want to have just one title that spans all three columns.

I believe you do this by packing multiple cell renderers into a single
column. gtk_tree_view_column_pack_start() etc.

> 2) gtk_tree_view_column_new_with_attributes() sets attributes yet I can't
> seem to find a list of what those attributes can be, can someone point to
> where they are listed.

They are the properties of the cell renderer, listed here for example:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtkcellrenderertext.html

Hmm, clearly the word "properties" should have been used instead of
"attributes" - ah well.

Havoc

Privacy