osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: عنوان
المتعة و
الاثارة
الجنسية
للرجل و
المراة -
msg#22234

List: general

general Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

عنوان المتعة و الاثارة الجنسية للرجل و المراة

موقع عربي اعجبني احببت انقله لكم
مختص في توزيع و شحن البضاعة الجنسية مع تقديم خدمة تعارف درجة اولى
من اقسام الموقع
دمية السيليكون
العاب مثيرة للنساء
العاب مثيرة للرجال
الهزاز
قضبان اصطناعية
العاب للشرج
العاب جنسية
الاعلى ماركت
الملابس الداخلية
العاب
منشطات
الاسترخاء
عبودية
منطقة الحب
حبوب الجنس
باقي منتجات الموقع
لاتدخل الموقع ان كان عمرك اقل من 18 سنة
http://www.t5y2.com/ara
ان وجدت الرابط اعلاه محظور ارسل رسالة لهنا
prdolci@xxxxxxxxx
ليتم ارسال لك بروكسي و رابط مفتوح
الشركة تقوم بالشحن لكل الدول العربية

Thread at a glance:

[MQ:5464] [MD] The Birth of Tragedy/CH2 and the MOQ

Hi All, Just some more thoughts on Nietzsche Apollonian/Dionysian dialectic, these will get shorter as I'm not really laying out any sort of exact mapping here. My working map begins something like Apollonian equates with the static intellectual level and Dionysian with Pirsig's "pre-intellectual awareness". "We have considered the Apollonian and its antithesis, the Dionsysian, as artistic energies which burst forth from nature herself, without the mediation of the human artist..." (Nietzsche) I note here that both the "tendency towards form" and the "tendency towards dissolution" are both "artistic energies" in Nietzsche's telling, and that, like the MOQ's levels emerge directly from Quality. "... energies in which nature's art-impulses are satisfied in the most immediate and direct way: first, on the one hand, in the pictorial world of dreams, whose completeness is not dependent upon the intellectual attitude or the artistic culture of any single being; and... as a drunken reality, which likewise does not heed the single unit, but even seeks to destroy the individual and redeem him by a mystic feeling of Oneness." (Nietzsche) I will map from this point on (I think) Nietzsche's "nature" onto Pirsig's Quality. Given that, I think Nietzsche is saying here that the "tendency towards form" is not a unique tendency for any individual or culture, and is not something that exists in Culture A (or Person A) but not Culture B (or Person B). Likewise for the "tendency towards dissolution". This ubiquitous dialectic derives from Quality, and is part of the fabric of experience. Here I think a strong argument could be made that while Nietzsche's Apollonian often specifically refers to the tendency among humans to seek form within unformed, that the Apollonian impulse generally is the "tendency towards static quality". That is, Nietzsche lacks Pirsig's categories of the MOQ, and isn't specifically interested in the way atoms or dogs are also "form from unformed", but the general "art-impulse of nature" towards "form" is certainly very similar with the emergence of stable patterns within Pirsig's MOQ. At this point Nietzsche goes back into Ancient Greek culture to illuminate how these tendencies were evidenced, and in the case of Dionysian to contrast the Greek Dionysian impulse from other barbaric accounts of this art-energy. In this telling, Nietzsche is, in effect, making the same caution as Pirsig made regarding Hippies who confused "biological quality" with "following DQ". For Nietzsche, the Greek Dionysian was not simply biological "licentiousness, whose waves overwhelmed all family life and its venerable traditions" (Nietzsche). Earlier Greek culture, according to Nietzsche, was dominated by the Apollonian impulse, and is evidenced best in the Homeric tradition. Alongside this sat the Dionysian impulses, evidenced as folk-revelry and festivals. As these impulses synthesized in Greek culture, the Tragedy was born, and we saw for a moment in time what Pirsig saw in the early Hippie movement. "This reconciliation is the most important moment in the history of the Greek cult: wherever we turn we note the revolutions resulting from this event... If we observe how, under the pressure of this treaty of peace, the Dionysian power revealed itself, we shall now recognize... the significance of festivals of world-redemption and transfiguration." (Nietzsche) I'll nod again to Dionysian being equatable with pre-intellectual awareness, expressed as the "tendency towards dissolution" in the following, "In the Dionysian dithyramb man is incited to the greatest exaltation of all his symbolic features; something never before experienced struggles for utterance - the annihilation of the the veil of Maya, Oneness as the soul of the race, and of nature itself." (Nietzsche) If the Apollonian tendency can indeed be mapped onto the entirety of "static quality" (with the recognition that Nietzsche is only immediately concerned with what would directly correspond to 'intellectual quality'), it certainly seems here that the Dionysian is perhaps equatable to Dynamic Quality itself. I've thought about this for a while, and I think its better to think of these as Nietzsche does, as "impulses" or tendencies, and to see one as the "tendency towards static quality" and the other as the "tendency towards Dynamic Quality". So we are not really talking directly about "static quality" but as the impulse that pulls these patterns out of the unpatterned landscape, and we are not talking directly about "Dynamic Quality", but about the impulse that shatters these stable patterns and pulls us towards the immediate moment of experience. This is perhaps a subtle, if not marginal, distinction, but I think a valuable one in considering Nietzsche's view that "the continuous development of art" emerges from this duality, as it tries to look, at least peripherally, as to how DQ/SQ interrelate or the point/s of contact between the two. Thanks for reading. Moq_Discuss mailing list Listinfo, Unsubscribing etc. http://lists.moqtalk.org/listinfo.cgi/moq_discuss-moqtalk.org Archives: http://lists.moqtalk.org/pipermail/moq_discuss-moqtalk.org/ http://moq.org/md/archives.html

[Bangalore-Property:21766] عنوان المتعة و الاثارة الجنسية للرجل و المراة

عنوان المتعة و الاثارة الجنسية للرجل و المراة موقع عربي اعجبني احببت انقله لكم مختص في توزيع و شحن البضاعة الجنسية مع تقديم خدمة تعارف درجة اولى من اقسام الموقع دمية السيليكون العاب مثيرة للنساء العاب مثيرة للرجال الهزاز قضبان اصطناعية العاب للشرج العاب جنسية الاعلى ماركت الملابس الداخلية العاب منشطات الاسترخاء عبودية منطقة الحب حبوب الجنس باقي منتجات الموقع لاتدخل الموقع ان كان عمرك اقل من 18 سنة http://www.t5y2.com/ara ان وجدت الرابط اعلاه محظور ارسل رسالة لهنا prdolci@xxxxxxxxx ليتم ارسال لك بروكسي و رابط مفتوح الشركة تقوم بالشحن لكل الدول العربية -- www.ValueAds.Biz - Value Advertising for Business --------------------------------------------------------------------------- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Bangalore Property Info" group. To post to this group, send email to Bangalore-Property@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this group, send email to Bangalore-Property-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.co.in/group/Bangalore-Property?hl=en

Processed: retitle 638585 to incompatible with iceweasel 5 and greater

Processing commands for control@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: > retitle 638585 incompatible with iceweasel 5 and greater Bug #638585 [xul-ext-monkeysphere] xul-ext-monkeysphere: incompatible with iceweasel 5 and 6 Changed Bug title to 'incompatible with iceweasel 5 and greater' from 'xul-ext-monkeysphere: incompatible with iceweasel 5 and 6' > thanks Stopping processing here. Please contact me if you need assistance. -- 638585: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=638585 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with problems -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-bugs-rc-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[...]

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too! | Ad Serving by nView.io