osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

low ad version

Subject: سكس في
مدرسة
حكومية
سورية
لنات
الثانوي&
#x629; في
الحممات
بنت
تصورهم
وهم
يمارسو
السحاق
مع بنت و
تفضحها
على نت
فلم سكس -
msg#08073

List: general

general Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

 سكس في مدرسة حكومية سورية لنات الثانوية في الحممات بنت تصورهم وهم يمارسو السحاق مع بنت و تفضحها على نت فلم سكس

 http://bit.ly/ezorOv

دواء جديد يستخدمه شاب مصري مثير ليمارس الجنس مع عاهرة مصرية يحط الدوى و نصف ساعة عمن ما ينزل تمص البنت و تمارس و تغنج سكس مثير مصري غريب

http://bit.ly/eDJAXQ

Thread at a glance:

Re: [ANN] lqt 0.9

On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 11:06 +0200, Jerome Vuarand wrote: > QAbstractItemModel is a special kind of beast, I've got trouble > wrapping my head around it even in C++. Qt wants total control over > the lifetime of items. > > So the same rules as the C++ ones apply? If in C++ I can explicitly > delete a QObject at any time (which is not the case for a > QAbstractItemModel item, but it is for most widgets), I can let Lua > collect it (which I agree is rarely what you want for widgets)? Yes, the same rules apply. obj:delete() calls "delete p" on the boxed pointer "p" in the userdata "obj" (with whatever C++ consequences) and sets the boxed pointer to NULL. You should not use it afterwards (any use of NULL boxed pointer uses lua_error). o = QObject.new_local() is equivalent to the following code: o = QObject.new() o.__gc = o.delete All objects in lqt have a custom GC function that look for a __gc field in the userdata environment, which is a table where __newindex stores values. So you can let Lua collect your values, but the default operation is to do nothing. To actually delete the boxed pointer, set the __gc field to "delete" or just create the object with new_local().

Re: oops? read/write vs type of length parameter

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:14:48 -0700 Paul Eggert <eggert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: PE> * emacs_gnutls_write has the same issues as emacs_write, and should PE> be fixed the same way. There's a pending patch (we're waiting for papers for Claudio Bley) that changes some Emacs GnuTLS internals so I'd prefer to wait to make any changes to the Emacs GnuTLS functions. How urgent is this? Ted

2011 School Apparel - Spirit Wear, Student Activities & Sports

My name is Ryan Barkan and I am the owner of One Hour Tees. I am simply sending this e-mail to find out if you are in need of any school apparel for the rest of the school year or summer. We print hundreds of different types of garments including t-shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts and more. We specialize in After School Activities and Intramurals. You can visit our website at http://www.onehourtees.com.   I know we are towards the end of the school year, but I wanted to contact you as soon as possible to help save you money and make the process of ordering garments a little easier for you. We currently provide over 300 schools in the Nation with clothing. We have worked with HUNDREDS of other Elementary and Jr. High Schools and would love to work with you. I am emailing you today because our pricing is very competitive (which means we beat any price), we ship nationwide and normally shirts arrive NEXT DAY!    $25.00 credit  Towards your first purchase of $150.00 or more   Our Full Retail Pricesheet is Available Online. Please Click Here to View it! Please note that these are standard retail prices and we are always willing to work with your school budget to get the job done.   *No Minimum Quantity White T-Shirt Special* FULL COLOR PRINTING FOR ONLY $5.99 (6-8 Day Turnaround Time)     No Screen Fees, No Setup Fees, Super Quick Turnaround Time (As fast as 1 Hour)    Our store   1) We can print in full color unlike other Screen-printers  2) We Design Everything Free over 10 shirts  3) We NEVER charge you any setup or screen fees 4) We are able to meet critical deadlines if you need shirts quickly   This is strictly a courtesy E-mail and if you are a person who could use our services, I would love to speak with you about starting up a long relationship that could benefit both of us. You can take a look at our website at http://www.onehourtees.com. If you would like references please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon.   Thank You,   Ryan Barkan - Owner OneHourTees.com 1-773-687-0520 ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Click here to avoid receiving future E-mails from us.

Auto Creation of Users

Is anyone doing any type of Auto Creation of users in Open Directory from another source or database? I'd like accounts to be created automatically nightly if possible... Thanks, Chad _______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Macos-x-server mailing list (Macos-x-server@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: http://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/macos-x-server/maillists%40codeha.us This email sent to maillists@xxxxxxxxx

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!