Subject: [gurps] Waiting for Powers

I haven't place my preorder yet (mainly due to lack of current funds and a way to transmit those funds over the Net reliably) but I am awaiting GURPS Powers with bated breath, and with the word that the book was previewed successfully at GenCon SoCal (my trip to which I had to cancel at the very last minute, to my great dismay) I am now waiting for it even more hopefully.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get my copy relatively quickly? How difficult would it be to get from Amazon, or should I go straight to Warehouse 23 and order it from there?