Subject: Games for sale/trade - I'll be at FinDipCon...

I plan on being at FinDipCon (just on Saturday) and have a few games
that I am willing to sell or preferrably, trade. If you'll be at
FinDipCon, we can exchange there - or if you're in the Helsinki area
we can meet somewhere.

E-mail personally (phil@xxxxxxxxxxx) if you're interested in any of
the games!

- "Amun-Re" (Reiner Knizia - perfect condition - English)

- "Princes of the Renassiance" (Martin Wallance - Essen '03 release -
perfect condition - English/German)

- "Yellowstone Park" (Uwe Rosenberg, designer of Bohnanza -
Essen '03 release - perfect condition - German, I have english rules)

- "The Bridges of Shangra-Li" (Leo Clovini - Essen '03 release -
perfect condition, English)

- "Hick Hack in Gackelwack" (Stefan Dorra - perfect condition -
German, I have English rules)

- "Tichu" (Urs Hostettler - unopened!! - German, I have English
rules)

- "Herra & Zeus" (Richard Borg - perfect condition - English)

- "Hong Kong" (Reiner Knizia - perfect condition - German, I have
English rules)

- "Bang!" (Emiliano Sciarra - perfect condition - English)

- "Titicaca" (Corné van Moorsel - perfect condition - English)

- "Hemlich & Co./Top Secret Spies" (Wolfgang Kramer - '86 Spiel Des
Jahres Winner! - perfect condition - English)

- "Axies & Allies: Europe" (Lawrence H. Harris - good condition, box
is a bit beat-up, but components are unopened! - English)

Poistuaksesi listalta, lähetä postia osoitteeseen:

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To unsu...

bscribe from this group, send an email to: