Subject: Re: bsd airtools for current, kernel patches

In message: <20020328180259.GX22998@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Will Andrews <will@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
: On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 12:14:53AM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > I'd like to commit this to -current this week. It appears to work for
: > my d-link card, but not my weirdo 3.3V SMC2603W card.
: >
: > http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/airtools.diff
:
: I've merged the patch. Machine boots fine, wireless card comes
: up, etc. How do I test it for you?

Build airtools and see if it works for your card? However, the
biggest thing that you can do is use your wireless card. Using it
will make sure that these patches don't break anything.

Warner