Subject: Xircom RealPort CardBus 10/100+56 RBEM56G-100

I've tried everything that has been mention in the above threads for the
Xircom's. I used to able to use this same card when I was using Linux
and thought it would work like a champ on FreeBSD. Anybody have any
ideas?
Thanks!

This is the error message I get in my console:
pccardd[203]: pccardd started
pcio0: Card type 32-bit cardbus is unsupported

Version: Freebsd 4.5
Xircom Card Info:
RealPort CardBus thernet 10/100+Modem56
RBEM56G-100

The laptop is an OLD Compaq Armada 1580DMT

Configs
-------
/etc/sysctl.conf
machdep.pccard.mem_start=0xd0000

/etc/rc.conf
defaultrouter ....
ifconfig_xe0="10.0.0.3 255.255.255.0"
pccard_mem"0xd0000"
pccardd_flags="-z"

/etc/pccard.conf
card "Xircom" "16-bit Ethernet + Modem 56"
config 0x27 "xe" ?
insert /etc/pccard_ether $device start
remove /etc/pccard_ether $device stop
--

Eric Marquez

if you threw Microsoft and network security into the same room, you'd risk a
matter/antimatter explosion.
-- Nicholas Petreley