Subject: RE: PCMCIA Card Problem

I have a Noteworthy Video Conferencing Capture CardBus Card.  FCDC ID:  EJMBCVC10XX  P/N: NWVIDEOPHONE.  It is made by Toshiba America information systems, Inc.  It installs as Vadem PCIC compatible PCMCIA Controller.  I have Windows XP and it does not want to work with this.  Can you help me find a driver that will work?   The message: This device cannot start. (Code 10).  I cannot seem to find a solution.  So I will thank you in advance for any help you can give me with this.

 Please reply to me directly as I am not on the mailing list.   Sincerely, Venita Vincent