Subject: Re: ATA flash card under 4-STABLE

My two cents worth all the flash cards should be set to 0x1 or make the
"default" option smarter, took a wake up call from Warner before I
figured out it was the default that was causing issues.

Cheers,

Mark

On Mon, 2002-03-25 at 23:17, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
> Attila Nagy <bra@xxxxxx> probably said:
> > card "128MB" " "
> > config 0x1 "ata" ?
>
> > Could you please add this entry to /etc/defaults/pccard.conf?
> > The card is a PQI 128 MB flash and the PCMCIA device is a PCM-3110.
>
> Speaking of which, these are my pccard.conf entries that don't seem to have
> made it into /etc/defaults/pccard.conf yet;
>

> # Lexar CF - note one extra space than the /defaults/ entry.
> card "CL ATA FLASH CARD LEXAR " "TIDALWV"
> config 0x01 "ata" ?
>
> # Xircom rebadged Aironet PC4800 11Mbps 802.11 wireless NIC
> card "Xircom" "Wireless Ethernet Adapter"
> config 0x5 "an" ?
> insert /etc/pccard_ether $device start
> remove /etc/pccard_ether $device stop
>
> # simpletech smartmedia pcmcia adaptor
> card " " " "
> config 0x01 "ata" ?
>
> P.
>
> --
> pir pir-sig@xxxxxxx pir-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Sergeant
Senior Unix Systems Administrator...

LôôkSmart International Pty. Ltd.
Level 5/388 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Australia
P. (03) 9648 2201
F. (03) 9648 2244
http://www.looksmart.com.au

The referring document contains privileged and confidential information.
If
you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take
action with regards to the content, we request that you notify LookSmart
International Pty. Ltd. immediately and remove all traces of this
document.
except where they are specifically stated to be the views of LookSmart
International Pty. Ltd.