Subject: Re: SOLVED: ESS Maestro/2E, Compaq Armada E500

Hello,

It's the same situation here for me too. I'm running FreeBSD 4-Stable on
IBM T21 and whenever I did a warm boot from Win2K to FreeBSD, sound
never worked. Seems that FreeBSD can not get the IRQ for the card. But
sound works when I did a cold boot though..

Regards,
Najib Ninaba

Najib Ninaba
--
PGP fingerprint
B338 7EC2 B737 3BAA 03B1 38C7 0832 B6CF 160F 496E