Subject: RE: SOLVED: ESS Maestro/2E, Compaq Armada E500

I have good news - I'm writing this from Evolution in FreeBSD listening
to some tunes in XMMS. I guess I had everything set up correctly, but I
never did a 'cold boot' out of Win2K before booting into FreeBSD. After
I shut off my PC and turned it back on to go into FreeBSD, sounds
worked.

I'm elated! Thanks everyone for their help, now that I have sound, I'll
be using Windows much less!

Cheers,
Kevin McCormick
kmccorm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx