[Solved] Kernel compile error on AS4000

Hello all,

I am running an AS4000 right now. I have downloaded the CURRENT source and did a make buildworld. I then wanted to compile a kernel for SMP (This box has two 5/400's in it) I went through the config file for the kernel and then wanted to compile and install the "traditional" way. When I issue the command /usr/sbin/config MYKERNEL it comes up with this error:

75: unknown option "APIC_IO"

I read that this is needed with another option in order to make use of SMP. I have included a text file of my kernel that I am trying to compile.

Any help would be appreciated, <<MYKERNEL.txt>>

AJ Schroeder
Imaging Systems Administrator
Quad/Graphics, Inc.
414.566.2705