Alpha Build

note: I already posted this to CURRENT, but then discovered Alpha. Sorry for
double posting!

Hi, I have a chance to pick up an Alpha machine which I would use for FreeBSD
testing.

There are 4 AlphaStation 600's from which I could pick, 2 of them have 'TGA
graphics cards', 2 have "normal" graphics cards and "can run X."  Seeing as
right now I know next to nothing about Alpha's, would it be better to pick
one or the other, or, would one or the other be better for freeBSD testing?

thanks much,
Scott