Re: (forw) per-arch __P removal done, please test
review.

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 10:15:08AM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> I've taken the time to do the grunt work of __P removal for several
> arches, please take the time to test and let me know if I can commit
> the deltas:
>
> http://www.mu.org/~bright/__P/
>
> I've got alpha, sparc64, powerpc and ia64 done.

You just want to get your name in lights don't you??
I *ALREADY* told you 30 minutes ago on IRC that I have alread done Alpha.

PLEASE no one commit Alfred's patch. It will conflict badly with my
effort here -- which is even being compiled tested.