(forw) per-arch __P removal done, please test
review.

----- Forwarded message from Alfred Perlstein <bright@xxxxxx> -----

From: Alfred Perlstein <bright@xxxxxx>
To: arch@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: alpha@xxxxxxxxxxx, sparc64@xxxxxxxxxxx, powerpc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
ia64@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: per-arch __P removal done, please test review.
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:14:07 -0800

I've taken the time to do the grunt work of __P removal for several
arches, please take the time to test and let me know if I can commit
the deltas:

http://www.mu.org/~bright/__P/

I've got alpha, sparc64, powerpc and ia64 done.

thanks,
--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Tax deductible donations for FreeBSD: http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/