Subject: line-height.conditionality

I'm trying to get rid of half leading at the top and bottom of reference
areas, as the line-height.conditionality property should, but I cannot get
it to work.

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong as I have been unable to find a
lack of compliance on the FOP web site. However, looking through the source
code (1.1) I cannot find where it is used. I am a little confused.

Here's some test code I cannot get working:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="page">
<fo:region-body region-name="body" margin="25.4mm"
border-width="0.1pt"
border-color="rgb(0,0,0)"
border-style="solid"
padding="0pt"/>
</fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:page-sequence master-reference="page">
<fo:flow font-family="Times" flow-name="body">
<fo:block font-size="36pt"
line-height="72pt"
line-height.conditionality="discard"
border-width="0.1pt"
border-color="rgb(255,0,0)"
border-style="solid">Ã Here is some 36pt text,
with 72pt height.</fo:block>
</fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>