Subject: FOP Exceptions, Need explanations

Hi All

Can you please tell me what  causing the following problems to happen and What can i do to avoid these.

Regards

Harshini

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This e-mail, including any attachments, is confidential and for use only by
the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
us immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any use or disclosure
of the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. As internet
communications are not secure, we do not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message nor responsibility for any change made to this
message after it was sent by the original sender. We advise you to carry out
your own virus check as we cannot accept liability for damage resulting from
software viruses....

Privacy