Subject: AW: Hyphenation

Hi Robert,

Thanks for you very quick answer.

I’ve seen you have fixed it (expermential or unreviewed).

So the patch is provided in the nightly build?

Because I will have a try on this bugfix.

Best Regards from germany

Markus

Von: Robert Meyer [mailto:rmeyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Januar 2013 17:54
An: fop-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: RE: Hyphenation

Hi,

Not sure about the first one, but there was a patch I submitted a couple of weeks ago regarding FOP not breaking words with an underline. This can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2044

The patch is still waiting to be reviewed, so it might be worth looking out for the fix whenever someone gets around to looking at it.

Regards,

Robert Meyer