Subject: RE: FOP 1.1 embedded examples - SOLVED step 1

Robert,

Your suggestions work perfectly for me, thank you.
Step 2:
Now I'm trying to call Java from Delphi using JNI.
With the classpath set as suggested - I had to include all the .jar files in
the .bin directory separately, since bin/* didn't work - I construct the
desired object (Delphi 7 code, I adapted URLGrabberMainForm.pas):

Var
Cls: JClass;
Mid: JMethodID;
ExampleFO2PDF: JObject;

//Construct ExampleFO2PDF object
ExampleFO2PDF := CreateJavaObject(FJNIEnv, 'embedding/ExampleFO2PDF', Cls);

This works; no error messages.
But then...

//Locate the 'convertFO2PDF' method
Mid := FJNIEnv.GetMethodID(Cls, 'convertFO2PDF',
'(Ljava/lang/File;Ljava/lang/File;)V');

"A Java exception occurred
Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
convertFO2PDF"

Source file ExampleFO2PDF.java contains

public void convertFO2PDF(File fo, File pdf) throws IOException,
FOPException

so I think I'm using GetMethodID correctly - evidently not, can someone tell me
what I'm missing?

Regards,
Arjan Bokx