Subject: Re: .ttc fonts with version 0.95 (no metric
files?)

TTFReader is part of FOP so you can also just ask here for stuff like
this. Looking at your shell script, I'm not exactly sure if that could
be it but please try without the quotes around "HGPMinchoB". It could be
that those quotes make it into FOP and cause a problem there.

export CMD='java -cp lib/fop.jar:lib/avalon-framework-
4.2.0.jar:lib/xercesImpl.jar:lib/xalan.jar:lib/commons-io-1.3.1.jar
org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -ttcname HGPMinchoB'