Subject: Re: Transparent Text

Thanks for the swift response Paul.

I don't know if I explained this well. What I want is for the text's _foreground_ colour (hey, just realised you must be a Brit) to be fully transparent. That way it will not display when overlaid on the background image, but will still be searchable and selectable. Transparent block background seems to be the default, but I only seem to have 3 rgb channels of foreground

<fo:block-container left='26.4px' position='absolute' top='252.48px'>
<fo:block font-size='8.16px' color='rgb(255, 0, 0)'>
subject to credit status. lf you are not accepted lor a credit
account, you will not be entitled to claim your
</fo:block>
</fo:block-container>

Cheers

Duncan