Re: border-after-style with leaders

This is definitely a bug. The problem is the setBPD(0) in
AbstractRenderer.renderInlineSpace() which causes the border not to be
painted. But that's only part of the story. The LeaderLM currently
generates space areas with a BPD of 1 mpt where it should actually use
the rule thickness. Would you mind opening a Bugzilla issue?

On 24.02.2009 14:36:13 Amick, Eric wrote:
> I was trying to draw a line that ran beneath the character baseline, and
> doing it with leaders seemed the easiest way. In addition, when
> leader-pattern="use-content" is in effect, someone might appreciate the
> ability to underline the leader's content.
>

> Eric Amick
> Legislative Computer Systems
> Office of the Clerk

ce master-reference="foo">