Subject: FW: Help for svg to be shown on pdf file on IBM
AIX Server

Please give suggestion for the below mail….

From: Bibhu_Das
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 3:16 PM
To: fop-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help for svg to be shown on pdf file on IBM AIX Server

Dear All,

I am using fop-0.94 to generate a pdf using xsl and xml. Now I want to display svg(bar graphs) on the same pdf file by using fop.

But I am unable to see the  bar graph on the pdf after running fop on the IBM AIX Server 5.2 .

I too have installed the X11 libraries for displaying bar graphs which is done by svg <fo:instream-foreign-object>.

Can I know the name of specific libraries for displaying svg bar graphs or how to proceed further for displaying svg bar graphs

On the pdf file generated by fop on IBM AIX Operating system.

Thanks and Regards

Bibhu Das

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in ...

this regard is appreciated.

Privacy