Subject: RE: Background-images again

Hi Georg,

If you are using FOP v0.9x, you can replace the background image by a
fo:external-object nested in a static region, in an fo:block-container in
absolute position.

So, yu can easily redifine the size (and position) of your background image.
The unique limitation is that you cannot use a repeatable pattern.

HTH,

Pascal