Re: span is influencing page breaking?

On 20 Feb 2009, at 18:31, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

On 20 Feb 2009, at 15:47, Georg Datterl wrote:

Hi Georg

Attached fo-file contains a red block which is printed on the first page, although there's not enough space left. If I remove the span="all" for the block, it is printed on the next page. Can you tell me why span="all" is influencing the page break here?

I don't know why exactly, but the good news is that with FOP Trunk, I cannot reproduce the issue.

Sorry, ignore this. I tried with my local sandbox copy, which has a few changes that influence the behavior of the span-property.