Re: PS output different from PDF

The page format and margins are not ignored. The values in the PS file
are correct. You may simply have to put this in the configuration for
the PS output:
<auto-rotate-landscape>true</auto-rotate-landscape>

By default, landscape pages are not rotated.

See also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.95/output.html#ps-configuration