Re: PS output different from PDF

Hi Jeremias,

the main problem is not the barcode, it's that the PS file seems to ignore
the
general layout of the page. The PDF is landscape format which the PS is not.
In addition to that the PS seems to ignore the margin-right value.

The alignment of the content is very important for our application as we
send
those PDF/PS files to suppliers which print them on predefined papers.

Is there a reason why generating a PS output would ignore landscape format
and margins?

Thanks,
Frank