Re: PS output different from PDF

I'm going to have to investigate a bit more closely why the centering of
the barcode is not right in the PostScript case.

Anyway, there's a work-around: Specify
render-mode="java2d" or render-mode="svg"
on the <barcode:barcode> element the the PS result should be fine.

<fo:instream-foreign-object>
<barcode:barcode
xmlns:barcode="http://barcode4j.krysalis.org/ns";
render-mode="java2d">
<xsl:attribute name="message">
<xsl:value-of select="steuerdaten/barcode" />
</xsl:attribute>
<barcode:code39>
<barcode:height>14mm</barcode:height>
<barcode:module-width>0.29mm</barcode:module-width>
<barcode:human-readable>
<barcode:placement>none</barcode:placement>
</barcode:human-readable>
</barcode:code39>
</barcode:barcode>
</fo:instream-foreign-object>

Note: This seems to be a Barcode4J problem, not a FOP problem.

On 19.02.2009 16:38:43 Frank Niedermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we plan to use FOP to create PDF and PS outputs for mails and printing.
>
> PDF creation works fine and output is as expected, but the PS output differs
> while using same stylesheet and data (xml).
>
> Is there a reason for this behavior?
>
> This is the stylesheet:

<snip/>
&...