RE: FOP Errors when using attribute sets

JeroenM wrote:

> You're right. I put the definitions on top (before the template match).
> However FOP still keeps nagging about the missing attribute-set

I found my problem :-).. It wasn't the attribute set at all.. In my XSL I
have a few test like <xsl:if test="string-length(//Geboorte/gwb:Datum) >
1">.. For some reason (I need to find out) the returned document (retrieved
from Oracle) encodes > as &gt; which makes the XSL completely useless